Front seat replacement / 03 Base Vibe

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
joecoolinatl

Front seat replacement / 03 Base Vibe

Post by joecoolinatl »

So my wife has my 03 since I've been driving my 633csi for the last year as a DD, and she HATES the seats.
She wants a more stiff/rigid drivers seat, something with lumbar support as well.
Did any of the vibes/matrixs come with a "sport" seat option? or even corolla for that matter i suppose
if not, does anyone know of any compatible bolt on seats from other toyotas or whatever would bolt right up?
2003 Neptune Base
Moon & Tunes Pkg.
Premium Monotone Pkg./ 16" Wheels
joatmon

Re: Front seat replacement / 03 Base Vibe

Post by joatmon »

There were no seat options in Vibes/Matrixes. Since the Vibe is the same as a Matrix, there may be other Toyota models that have different seats that may be a bolt in replacement, but I don't know. Maybe a Toyota dealer could say, but my experience with Toyota dealerships is they aren't all that helpful. Or friendly.

I don't know what would be involved in adding in different supports and padding to fit your wife better. Its possible, some people have added seat heaters. If your 03 Vibe has side air bags, then changing seats gets more complicated, as the 03 side aribags are in the front seatbacks