List your pets

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

Re: (Vibr8tr)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

maggie likes to be held like that. here she is watching me cook supper last night:
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Chester on his favorite pinball machine!

Attached files
Vibr8tr

Re: (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by Vibr8tr »

The crazy part is you have a pinball machine.... and it has it's own little cubby.... what do you do for a living again, cause I need to get my foot in that door. I am lucky to have a PS2, and you have actual arcade games, lol
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
ToolGuy

Re: (Vibr8tr)

Post by ToolGuy »

LOL!!!! Well the funny part is when I did my basement my wife said cool my wine cellar! I said OK or a closet. Then her dad did not want the pinball machine anymore and it needed a restoration and repair. So I kind of took the wine cellar spot! Oh and restored the pin beyond new condition, I went over board! Her dad saw the resto but died 2 years later, thus I will never get rid of the game. I want a Corvette pinball but "program management" says no unless she gets another cat! It runs $2,400 and was made in 1994 and the fact that one cat sleeps between my legs is enough at night, so I guess I do not need one really!
drunkenmaxx

Re: (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy » the fact that one cat sleeps between my legs is enough at nightway too easy. i'll leave that alone. don't know if i can get away with the "P" word
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
ToolGuy

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by ToolGuy »

(removed)! I just got that! Hey now, this is a PG13 show buddy!
drunkenmaxx

Re:

Post by drunkenmaxx »

here is a new pic of maggie, taken by me last night after i got drunk. she just had her hair done saturday:

Attached files
Vibr8tr

Re: Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by Vibr8tr »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »here is a new pic of maggie, taken by me last night after i got drunk.WHAT??? You drink?
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
rebbierae

Re: Re: (Vibr8tr)

Post by rebbierae »

Hey, that's funny this sort of got 'resurrected' after a short hiatus. Last night I got a new addition to my family. His name is Owen. He's about 8 weeks old and an absolute blast! My other cat Andy does NOT like him at all and now hates my guts, so I'm having a hard time with that. Hopefully they get used to each other eventually, but it could be a long couple of weeks.

Attached files
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

here's one with my daughter and myy trusty malamute maxwell. he passed away in jan. sniff. we miss him.
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
ITcar

Re:

Post by ITcar »

my puppy! sorry, i dont know how to put a pic directly in the post

Attached files
millster

Re: Re: (ITcar)

Post by millster »

Glad this thread came back up... Sadly, since my last animal post I've had to give up my dog. As much as my fiance and I both loved the dog, when she moved in with me there was just no way we could keep Blanca. Jack Russells shed horribly so it just wasn't going to work.That said, we couldn't live without a pet of some sort so we adopted a kitten. After a rather rough go with an upper respiratory infection she's doing well and we're very happy with her. So, here is Greenlea.

Attached files
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
BlueCrush

Re: Re: (millster)

Post by BlueCrush »

Sorry to hear you had to give up your dog. Greenlea is a very cute kitten!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Kamikaze

Post by Kamikaze »

55 gallon, soon to be a 90GL Saltwater tankPorcupine Puffer2 Damsels & a Maroon Clown.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
joholste

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by joholste »

well the last time i posted a picture was on Page 8 sheera was a pup barely even 10 lbs....now she's still just over a year old and she's sitting at 56 lbs. here she is..

Attached files
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
keithvibe

Re: (joholste)

Post by keithvibe »

that is one beautiful brindle boxer...
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
rebbierae

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by rebbierae »

Ok ok my turn again! Here's Andy and Owen snuggling together, after a day of Owen tormenting Andy. Just like siblings I tell ya...

Attached files
VforVIBE

Re: (rebbierae)

Post by VforVIBE »

Shhh... look they're almost snuggling...
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
piecuch1

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by piecuch1 »

Here is a picture of my family with our kids.

Attached files
2004 Pontiac Vibe GT2006.5 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X42004 Honda Shadow Sabre
KNINE

Re: (piecuch1)

Post by KNINE »

Nice family. Love those Shepherds!
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

This is my buddy, Ruzz-T (on the right of course) Watching over the pups... there is 3 Jack Russels and a Rat Terrier in that mess(Jack-O, my brothers pup, Penelopy, My girls pup and Lil'Bit, my moms pup).. The Rat is full grown... Another one of Ruzz-T Standing up on his cable... This is Penelopy when she was a pup... She was a smooth coat through most of her childhood and then became a rough coat in her pre-teen years... A little Video of Penelopy protecting us from the garden hose snake...
98ex

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by 98ex »

I have better pics at home(these are on my camera phone), but this is my mutpekingese/beagle mixHis name is SabreHim sleepingHe got too rough with his best friend and was sad until we fixed himHim waiting for his mommy to come back
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

98ex the pics arent loading
98ex

Re: (northvibe)

Post by 98ex »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »98ex the pics arent loading Rehosted on better server
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ah what a cutie
98ex

Post by 98ex »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »ah what a cutiewait till I post better pics off a real digital camera.
rebbierae

Re: (98ex)

Post by rebbierae »

I wanna see I wanna see! I still just see x's!
98ex

Post by 98ex »

Added a new member to the family this weekend. Better pics of my doggy tooThis is our current rugrat. He is half Pekingese and half Beagle (or as my wife would call him a Peagle) He is turning 9 years old at the end of this month. His name is Sabreand his new friendWe rescued her from the Plano Animal Shelter. The previous owners adopted her a month prior, had her spayed, and declawed(****in *******s) and then returned her cause when she used the litter box(fully trained) she would not cover up her crap(well duh you asshats, you ****ed up her feet)We have not yet named her
KNINE

Re: (98ex)

Post by KNINE »

Some people's attitudes toward animals are soooooo screwed up.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

my dog never does the dishes...
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

instead of declawing cats you can get these little rubber like claw covers...they are just like painting their nails so they can still use them...they just dont catch things....My friends use them and say they last about a month then you have to put new ones on...i like those better than declawing. There were studies about how cats change after declawing and some get mean or get weird etc....
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

OK!! i got the infoYou can get the clear softpaws at PetCo OR you can order many different colors from their websitehttp://www.softpaws.com/One thing to mention from my friends experience is the Two-Tone softpaws didnt work properly. They didnt fall off when they should have, but the mono-tone ones worked great!She said once the cat gets used to them, a pack can last 4-6 months. hope cat people find this useful...
millster

Post by millster »

I bought those for one of my cats. Haven't been able to put them on her yet though because she scratches the heck out of you while you try to hold her... seems to kind of defeat the purpose. Still, I support it to declawing any day.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

hahaha millster, yeah...i guess some cats have no problem having them put on..but if they arent used to them it could be a chore for the first couple times...
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

100% Red nose american staffordshire terrier.Name - StitchBorn - Mothers Day 2002 Couple weeks oldTaken last summerRelaxing
Bye Bye Vibe.............
futureviber

Post by futureviber »

I have two Black Lab/Springer Spaniel 6 yr old brothers Stealth (79lbs) & Bomber (69lbs)1 4 yr old tabby. Stormy(18lbs), born during a terrible storm when I was working at a vet clinic, he was an emergency c-section and we had no electricity so the vet had to do it by the light that was coming in the window, I took the baby and held oxygen over his head and gave him some shots to get him going. he eventually started breathing good and moving around. his owner came back 5 weeks later and gave him to me.1 outside pale calico (light gray, white and light orange, very beautiful) named Paw Prints, shes old but oh so sweet!and a few weeks ago we saved 5 kitties from the shelter a mom and her 4 babies, mom is black, she has a black girl, and gray tabby girl and a boy and girl dark tabby. None have names. They are SOOO cute and im trying to get them comfortable with the dogs cause paw prints sleeps with them in the winter and its warmer for them that way.Anyway, I took some pics the other day, will try and upload them this week.
JustinVGT

Re:

Post by JustinVGT »

Here are a few pictures of my cat Ginny, as in Virginia. I got her from the animal shelter last year and she's just over 2 years old. She likes to walk on top of a door as if it's a balance beam. I've caught her doing this several times. She jumps up my closet shelving and makes her way onto the door. It's funny when she then tries to straddle the door sill and the door, the door opens more and more and she gets this confused look. She has this confident look in this picture like it's nothing.I like both cats and dogs, but cats are a lot more independent which is best for me now. It's a lot easier for me when I'm gone all weekend or have to go on business travel.
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
Whelan

Re: Re: (JustinVGT)

Post by Whelan »

0 at the moment.Although me and the fiance will be getting either a Rotty, or a Black Lab when we get a house straight as a puppy and naming it Barley or Bailey. I like Barley cause if we get a smaller dog down the road we can name it Hops, HAHAHA Barley & Hops, how perfect!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
KNINE

Re: Re: (Whelan)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by Whelan »0 at the moment.Although me and the fiance will be getting either a Rotty, or a Black Lab when we get a house straight as a puppy and naming it Barley or Bailey. I like Barley cause if we get a smaller dog down the road we can name it Hops, HAHAHA Barley & Hops, how perfect!Sounds like drunkenmaxx is having a bad influence on you.
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

HAHA, I had a very similar idea... I don't need two cats, but if I did have another name him Tony. Ginny and Tony... Gin and Tonic
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

HAHAour dog.... andrewour cat.....AbeyThose are the names they came with ... LOL
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Sputnik

Re: Re: (JustinVGT)

Post by Sputnik »

Quote, originally posted by JustinVGT »Here are a few pictures of my cat Ginny, as in Virginia. I got her from the animal shelter last year and she's just over 2 years old. She likes to walk on top of a door as if it's a balance beam. I've caught her doing this several times. She jumps up my closet shelving and makes her way onto the door. It's funny when she then tries to straddle the door sill and the door, the door opens more and more and she gets this confused look. She has this confident look in this picture like it's nothing.I like both cats and dogs, but cats are a lot more independent which is best for me now. It's a lot easier for me when I'm gone all weekend or have to go on business travel. Beautiful cat!! I want a third cat but the hubby won't allow it.
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
VforVIBE

Re:

Post by VforVIBE »

So this is my kitty... I call him Wide Eyed Terror... Apolo for short.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Renthorin

Post by Renthorin »

4 Siberian Huskies:StormRyserWillowClipper1 Border Collie (he is evil) - Rippley1 painted turtle - living in his tank inside for the winter.Small pond on the side of the garage with several dozen goldfish who outgrew their tank inside.150 gallon aquarium in the living room with oscars and other mean fish that bite me when I feed them.Mice in the walls but we don't like them and wish they would go away.
KNINE

Re: (Renthorin)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by Renthorin »Mice in the walls but we don't like them and wish they would go away.I used to have mice living in my house, too. Then one day a black snake moved in, and now my mouse problem is gone. The black snake was uninvited. One morning I came down stairs to find it camped out on the dining room floor. It escaped, but I decided I liked it better than the mice, so I made no farther attempt to capture it. Gotta love country life.
millster

Re:

Post by millster »

An update from me...Seems we (read:she, primarily but I didn't mind either) just couldn't get by with only one cat so we got another.Greenlea is all grown up from her previous photo on here, too. So, here are Greenlea and Snickerdoodle... yes, the photo has been adjusted a touch. I was playing around a bit. Also, Greenlea is a bit out of focus. My lens won't focus that tight.

Attached files
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Ruzz-T the red dog...And Ms.P (Penolope)
keithvibe

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by keithvibe »

dude... stop getting your dog drunk... its not funny
Sputnik

Re: Re: (millster)

Post by Sputnik »

millster, I love that pic! How'd you get your cats to behave so well. As soon as Yoda is close enought Odi he is either licking him or annoying him.
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
millster

Re: Re: (Sputnik)

Post by millster »

If only I knew for sure how I had done it. It would pay to know how to do that on command. For example right now where one is climbing the Christmas tree and the other is just egging her on.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T