Disturbing dream last night...

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Reynoma

Disturbing dream last night...

Post by Reynoma »

I had a very weird dream last night. I guess who was in it? Drukenvibe!OK, here is one for all you psyc majors.In my dream, I was at a party (maybe a bar) when a group of people starting shooting fireworks off in front of th building. Somehow, I knew that Drunkenvibe was part of the group. I asked one of the people where Drunken was and he was pointed out to me. I started approaching him and he started to sprint away from me. I then yelled "I know you drive a Vibe". Drunken stopped, and came back. (His description in my dream: about 5'8", blond short hair, thin. - since I neven met him, I don't know how close I was in my dream to his real looks). Anyway, we both go over to my Vibe and he starts giving me some expert advice on tire tread wear and exhaust systems....suddenly a victoria secret model shows up and takes me away for a little fun (I may have made up that last part).Weird, huh?
Philippians 2:11
msmyer

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (Reynoma)

Post by msmyer »

I can't figure out why or how you had a dream about Druken and a victoria secret model all in the same dream! Now that's weird! Btw, was it Heidi Klum? She is my favorite!
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Your free dream interpretation = You're sickI too would be disturbed if drunkenvibe stated showing up in my dreams. Perhaps you should seek professional care. I guess I would have expected him to either be doing something unprintable with the fireworks, or show you the fake turbo sound tail pipe gadget he modified to make a farting sound instead of giving advice on tires and exhaust.
drunkenmaxx

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (joatmon)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

well, rey, i'm flattered unfortunately, your description was way off! (6'1 short brown hair 215 pounds)i don't really believe dreams always have a reason for occurence. i do believe they sometimes do. i have had a lot of dreams that symbolize my fears or insecurities in wierd ways. (my father coming back from the grave to kill me and i can't yell for help or run fast). often i believe dreams are just random wandering thoughts. i have had dreams where i was a (removed), which i definitely am not. i think dreams are very fascinating
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Vibe Rater

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (drunkenvibe)

Post by Vibe Rater »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe » i have had dreams where i was a queerI definitely wouldn't have told us that. Anything you type here can and will be used against you at a later date. BTW, that dream where you dreamed you were (removed), was rey in it?
drunkenmaxx

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (Vibe Rater)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

rey is my shining star!im not afraid to tell such things, it was just a dream, nothing i can control. bring on the insults, i will laugh along, if someone else said such i thing, i would make fun, so i expect the same treatment.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Reynoma

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (Vibe Rater)

Post by Reynoma »

Quote, originally posted by Vibe Rater »BTW, that dream where you dreamed you were (removed), was rey in it? THAT WAS YOU???? LOLAnyway, I think I had the "dream starring Drunken" because of his "serious post" yesterday. I have been giving alot of thought about how to respond and it was probably in my "thoughts" when drifting into lala land.
Reynoma

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (silverawd26)

Post by Reynoma »

Quote, originally posted by silverawd26 »This site might be able to help you out understanding your dreams. http://www.swoon.com/dream/Hope this helps!I went to the website and typed in the dream keyword "drunkenvibe". Would you believe nothing came up!
Reynoma

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (silverawd26)

Post by Reynoma »

Quote, originally posted by silverawd26 »This site might be able to help you out understanding your dreams. http://www.swoon.com/dream/Hope this helps!From the website: Keyword: FireworksA sort of dream of contrary, as it forecasts obstacles to the accomplishment of some cherished plan, and the more spectacular the display was in your dream, the longer will be your season of frustration.Keyword: BarYou will be tempted to stoop to some questionable actions if you dreamed of tending a bar. If you were drinking or merely observing the activity in a bar, it is a suggestion to interest yourself in community affairsKeyword: AutomobileThe meaning of a dream involving a motorcar depends very much on its aspect. If the car was merely a means of transport, it has, in itself, no particular significance, and other details of the dream should be carefully considered. However, if the car was speeding, you can expect some sudden news from a distance; an accident forecasts recovery of something lost; if the engine lost power or stalled or if you ran out of gas, you could be embarrassed by misplacing your confidence and/or affections. Keyword: TireA dream of changing a tire is a warning to conserve your resources against an unexpected demand; buying a new tire predicts a sudden release from worry; a blowout portends problems caused by hidden jealousy--try being tactful for a while; to dream of losing a tire suggests that you would benefit from a season of stricter self-controlKeyword: ExhaustThe sound of an engine or motor exhaust in your dream forecasts an upcoming period of power in your life. So, what does all this mean?
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

ok, this site is a quack:FecesAll sources pretty well agree that excrement (whether human or animal) in a dream represents money, wealth, profits, or tangible value and is a lucky omen pertaining to material gain"honey! pack your bags, were gonna be rich! i dreamed of a big steamy pile of sh*t last night!"
Stang2Vibe

Post by Stang2Vibe »

LooooooooL!!!
Former owner of a 2003 Vibe GT---Great car that gave me 8 years and 83,000 miles of trouble-free service.Current owner of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD.
LocDog

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (Stang2Vibe)

Post by LocDog »

I keep having bad dreams with my vibe.....Ive had two dreams where my vibe flipped over on its side turning or going up a hill , several where I'm driving and the brake pedal isnt doing anything and I'm about to crash(once it was rolling into water, the other time into a ditch), and the other night i had one where there was a riot or something near my vibe and this lady was slamming a baby carrage onto the driverside door frame... its gettin scary
-aBySS Monotone Vibe-Auto Everything (I wanted a manual)-Moons and Tunes-No Badges-No Lateral Bars-Sony CDX-M730 Head Unit-200w PPI Amp Powering a 12" MTX Sub-9 1/2'' Stainless Steel Trumpet Air Horn-Spare Bridgestone Blizzaks Mounted on the Cheapest Steel Rims Ever
Vibe Rater

Re: Disturbing dream last night... (LocDog)

Post by Vibe Rater »

Quote, originally posted by LocDog » I keep having bad dreams with my vibe.....Ive had two dreams where my vibe flipped over on its side turning or going up a hill , several where I'm driving and the brake pedal isnt doing anything and I'm about to crash(once it was rolling into water, the other time into a ditch), and the other night i had one where there was a riot or something near my vibe and this lady was slamming a baby carrage onto the driverside door frame... its gettin scary That one's easy to figure out. You're late changing the oil in the vibe.
Flip-Side

Post by Flip-Side »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »"honey! pack your bags, were gonna be rich! i dreamed of a big steamy pile of sh*t last night!"Hahaha! So if there is evidence of corn, is that a good omen or bad omen?
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.