She's All Mine!!!!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
BlueCrush

She's All Mine!!!!

Post by BlueCrush »

Made the last payment on the Vibe today!! WOOT!!!!! Time to start modding....LOL...
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Herb

Re: She's All Mine!!!! (BlueCrush)

Post by Herb »

Congrats!As for modding, how many times will this be now?
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
BurnOnyx08

Post by BurnOnyx08 »

Hey congrats!! I'm counting down the months myself!
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Made the last payment on the Vibe today!! WOOT!!!!! Time to start modding....LOL... Oh... that's how that works? Whoops, and whoops 19 more times of "doing it wrong."
Steelies to the rescue.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

bout time. what doesn't everyone pay off their car in the first 6 months of owning it?So coilovers first?
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
BlueCrush

Re: She's All Mine!!!! (Herb)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Herb »Congrats!As for modding, how many times will this be now? Ummm...the last? Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »bout time. what doesn't everyone pay off their car in the first 6 months of owning it?So coilovers first?I wish I could have paid my car off in 6 months. Nah, it's a toss up between the head unit and the lowering springs. I have both already.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Congratulations BlueCrush !Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »what doesn't everyone pay off their car in the first 6 months of owning it?I wish! I'm looking forward to getting below the $20,000.00 mark later this year !
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
schroeder

Post by schroeder »

Nice!Congrats Brian, I've got 4 pymts left to go.No new mods, might need some new tires, or will hold off till nextspring after taking off the snows.
vibolista

Post by vibolista »

Great! I only have a little over 2 years! No woot here for a while. All I can say is... must be nice Blue! Mode'r up.
'08 Manual, Sun&Sound, 17" Borbet Type CA wheels, 215/50 Summer Tires... 16" OE steel, 215/55 Snow Tires
tpollauf

Re: She's All Mine!!!! (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Congratulations BlueCrush !I wish! I'm looking forward to getting below the $20,000.00 mark later this year !(removed) !!!!!! After close to 1-1/2 years you'll still owe 20K Somebody got you for some ridiculous financing I'll bring my paperwork to the Indy meet and show all how my 09 Vibe Gt cost me $14.9K back on 5-28-2009 (this date played a MAJOR role in thousands of dollars in savings) I had some unbelievable offers AND some excellent timing. Double up on some payments if you can so you'll be that much closer to financial freedom (at least from the automotive world anyways)Oh, I forgot to congratulate BlueCrush Welcome to the club
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
vibedrivermatt

Post by vibedrivermatt »

hey congratulations!! thats sooo great!! sooo.... do you think maybe you can turn your vibe into a transformer as a mod? just saying that would be really sweet. I also like the lowering springs idea!
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Congrats. Can't wait 'till mines paid off so I can get another truck.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Congrats !!! Im looking forward to paying mine off so I can SAVE $350 month not give it away to someone else !!! I want ro retire with some dignity LOL. Tired of giving my money away PLUS interest !!!
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
Bastranz

Post by Bastranz »

Congrats Blue on making your final payment! I can't wait until mine is paid off too...a few years from now .The transformer mod would be awesome . I think creating a helicopter mode or jet mode as a mod would be fantastic. No more getting stuck in traffic!
Owner of the first official "Brando-mobile", the "Silver Streak". 2003 Base Vibe, FWD.
Moved into the next generation, what's new is "Azúl" 2010 2.4 Vibe, AWD
lovemyraffe

Re: (Bastranz)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
vibenvy

Re: She's All Mine!!!! (tpollauf)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »(removed) !!!!!! After close to 1-1/2 years you'll still owe 20K Somebody got you for some ridiculous financing I'll bring my paperwork to the Indy meet and show all how my 09 Vibe Gt cost me $14.9K back on 5-28-2009 (this date played a MAJOR role in thousands of dollars in savings) I had some unbelievable offers AND some excellent timing. Double up on some payments if you can so you'll be that much closer to financial freedom (at least from the automotive world anyways)Well, the problem was that I traded my '02 Sunfire Sedan in for it which I had bought used and still owed $4xxx on. They gave me jack for trade in, so the rest was rolled into the Vibe, plus it came from another dealer so they didn't want to negotiate on the price. I actually got the 1.9% financing though. I know I got screwed, but in the long run I am saving money because the Sunfire was going to start needing stuff done to it and I was still making a payment on it, so either way I was screwed pretty much. The Vibe was the lesser of two evils being that it's brand new with the warranty and all, plus I plan on literally driving it until it falls apart so I will definitely get my money's worth and than some. For example, we have had our '94 Sunbird LE Sedan for 16 years now. If the Vibe lasts at least 12 years (twice the time it took me to pay it off) I will be satisfied.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
bull77

Post by bull77 »

congrats brian we paid off our vibe earlier in the year only to take another car payment on our new van
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Big CONGRATS Brian!!!!One of the best feelings in the world, Wish I was still car payment free but as of Saturday I have 36 months to go.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
1SC

Post by 1SC »

Congrats to you...Still a little more than 4 years in my case, but I plan to pay it out sooner than that.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Brian is about to start modding? hahha sweet!congrats! no car payment is a happy wallet
BlueCrush

Re: (northvibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

Thanks, everyone...it is a great feeling.Quote, originally posted by northvibe »Brian is about to start modding? hahha sweet!LOL!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
POLO

Post by POLO »

Congrat! Modding time Mine,i finish last year,but now i got 30 years to paye my house.
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Man Brians is paid off and he is going to start re re re re modding. Mine is paid off and I am going back to stock. I think I am doing something wrong.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
Blueridge9

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by Blueridge9 »

Congrats on being car payment free! Mods are good but so is putting a little in the bank for a vacation fund. You can setup a automatic transfer from your checking to savings so you don't even have to put the money aside each month. Whatever you decide it's great you are car payment free.
Blueridge9 2004 Base, 1.8L "The Vibe is a melding of muscular looks, ..utility & economy, sportiness & road-hugging tractability." -Road & Track Magazine Sept. 2008 Pictures: http://s278.photobucket.com/user/blueridge9/library/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

congrats!! I'll be paying mine off from this tax return. I owe about $5000 or $6000. I have to check right now but I know by January, I will only owe $3500 and thats all gunna get paid off.
BlueCrush

Re: (Blueridge9)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Blueridge9 »Congrats on being car payment free! Mods are good but so is putting a little in the bank for a vacation fund. You can setup a automatic transfer from your checking to savings so you don't even have to put the money aside each month. Whatever you decide it's great you are car payment free.That is actually what I am doing with my car payment money. It is going into my savings account. I'll still have a little left over for mods though. I joined LA Fitness so I will be modding myself as well...lol
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
tpollauf

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush » I joined LA Fitness so I will be modding myself as well...lolThat's a good one BlueCrush If we don't take care of ourselves then we can't drive/enjoy our Vibes! My hockey leagues (summer & winter) usually twice a week EASILY set me back $1500 annually BUT i wouldn't trade it for the world as it truly keeps me in shape
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
rebbierae

Post by rebbierae »

Congrats to my buddy! It's a great feeling isn't it?!