The Salsa reign has ended

Ontario
Big_Red

The Salsa reign has ended

Post by Big_Red »

Yesterday afternoon, I was sitting at the traffic light at Erin Mills Pky and Eglinton and what passed through the intersection but a Salsa two-tone Vibe. It was exactly like mine. It is the first time since September '02 (the month I picked up my Vibe) that I have ever seen another Salsa Vibe on the road!!!!! According to my wife, the woman driving the other Vibe was cute (I don't even remember looking at the driver...I was in shock over the colour). In reality, I am aware that there will be more Salsa's on the road, but it was nice to feel as if you had the only one on the road (at least in the Brampton/Mississauga region). Oh well, all good things must come to an end.
2003 Pontiac VibeSalsaPower PackageSports PackageK&N Air Filter
yank dini

Re: The Salsa reign has ended (Big_Red)

Post by yank dini »

just be glad you dont live in MichiganI still can get some left over individuality in the city limts, but of course that's fading away "slowly" also.Well at least I haven't seen any with wheels on them yet...
Mojomiko

Post by Mojomiko »

Sorry to hear that, Red.Yesterday, I saw these for the first time on the road: Abyss and Neptune Vibes (this was in the Richmond Hill/Thornhill area).I have yet to see another Shadow Vibe on the road, but it is just a matter of time.
ZedTim

Post by ZedTim »

Don't worry red it will pass. I was in the same boat for a while. for the longest time mine was the only Satellite in the Durham region, then again I was also convinced that I had the first vibe in the durham region then little by little they were showing up then one day I stopped at a light and what pulls up beside me but another satellite. I was devastated! my head deflated like a balloon but after I smoked his (removed) off the light I felt better about it! lol
The Vibe is Deceased!!moved on to Bigger
Big_Red

Re: The Salsa reign has ended (ZedTim)

Post by Big_Red »

I know. Well it had to come sometime.
2003 Pontiac VibeSalsaPower PackageSports PackageK&N Air Filter
cibomatto

Post by cibomatto »

Salsa Vibe..
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
Vibe

Re: The Salsa reign has ended (silverawd26)

Post by Vibe »

And I just love my monotone Salsa. James
Mojomiko

Re: The Salsa reign has ended (Mojomiko)

Post by Mojomiko »

"It was juat a matter of time" ended this morning... I saw another Shadow Vibe, but this was a GT, so it's not exactly the same as mine. Anyway he smoked my base Vibe going from a red light... but i knd of expected that.