CSCS -Sat. Aug 11 '07 @ TMP, Cayuga

Ontario
krazykoncepts

CSCS -Sat. Aug 11 '07 @ TMP, Cayuga

Post by krazykoncepts »

The Event You Have All Been Waiting For!!! Mazda Presents - CSCS - Xtreme Tuner Challenge Highlights Include: Meeting of the Mazda’s – Be sure to stop by the Mazda area to see over 450 Mazda vehicles, and all the new products from Mazda Canada Drag Racing - Canada's Fastest Sport Compacts (Classes for street cars as well) Show & Shine - Some of the top show cars from across Ontario Drifting - Ontario's top drifters will be out competing for top honours. After two round there is a three way tie for first place. Time Attack - After a successful round one, drivers are prepared to put down some of the fastest lap times Cayuga has ever seen. IASCA Comp. - Come battle for the top honours in our Audio/SPL competition. Vendor Alley – Be sure to stop by various vendor booths to check out the latest products. Meet Ed Bergenholtz – Driver of the Audiobahn/MazdaSpeed6 will be on hand for an autograph session Concerts – Be sure to check out some of Canada’s upcoming bands including the Cheap Suites who will be playing on the main stage. Much Much More to come…….
kevera

Re: CSCS -Sat. Aug 11 '07 @ TMP, Cayuga (krazykoncepts)

Post by kevera »

Too bad it's the 11th.I really would have liked a time-slip with the new s/c.Unfortunately I have other engagements,maybe next year.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Mavrik

Re: CSCS -Sat. Aug 11 '07 @ TMP, Cayuga (kevera)

Post by Mavrik »

I'll be in town with other engagements as well...
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page