Search found 2 matches

by Surpex
Sat Jul 18, 2026 8:01 am
Forum: Tech Info & Do-It-Yourself Info
Topic: 2009+ TPMS disable
Replies: 19
Views: 24809

Re: 2009+ TPMS disable

To be clear, this isn't something that will work on a pre 2009? I've got an '08 and was hoping to make the same modification.
by Surpex
Sun Jul 12, 2026 5:25 pm
Forum: Exterior
Topic: Water leak inside 2008 Vibe, Drivers side A pillar, Sunroof corners not sealing?
Replies: 1
Views: 1608

Water leak inside 2008 Vibe, Drivers side A pillar, Sunroof corners not sealing?

Hey all! I'm the proud new owner of a 2008 Vibe, and I've just encountered my first issue: I'm getting a leak at my driver's side A pillar (where the plastic cover meets the fabric headliner) after any decent amount of rain. Here's the kicker, though: my sunroof drains are working just fine. I teste...