WTB: Single Console Lid

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Vaggeto

WTB: Single Console Lid

Post by Vaggeto »

Hi all, I'm really just looking for the rear hinge on a single console lid. I know many of you moved to the dual console lid, so I was hoping someone might have this sitting around for cheap.

Although I'm not sure, I believe the hinge at the back of the lid would work with my '03 dual console lid.

A few pictures would help me verify. I may be interested in the entire lid as well if you want it to go together,

Thanks!
2003 Pontiac Vibe. AWD, Shadow, Monotone. Moons & Tunes. 16" Konig Zero-In wheels. (My Garage)
Ponyota

Re: WTB: Single Console Lid

Post by Ponyota »

Check out my vibe parts for sale. I have a center console pictured and it has a hinge. Make an offer if its what your looking for.
Click on signature to view Ponyota on cardomain
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

If you just broke one of the end pieces of the hinge, you can get them fairly cheap at a Toyota dealer -> viewtopic.php?t=12776
Vaggeto

Post by Vaggeto »

Wow.. I think that may be the case. I'll have to disassemble it to verify. Thanks!
2003 Pontiac Vibe. AWD, Shadow, Monotone. Moons & Tunes. 16" Konig Zero-In wheels. (My Garage)