Search found 2 matches

by Billgt2003
Sun Jul 05, 2026 7:14 am
Forum: For Sale/Wanted
Topic: GEN 1 Vibe or Matrix WANTED
Replies: 4
Views: 87142

Re: GEN 1 Vibe or Matrix WANTED

I know this is an old thread - but topic is relevant to me. My wife and I are the original owner's of 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT (it has the 6-speed manual transmission/Toyota Celica Engine). Its got 250,000 KM on it. We bought it in Winnipeg in 2003, at that point they weren't selling Vibes in Canada unt...
by Billgt2003
Sat Jul 04, 2026 11:51 am
Forum: The Vibe Lounge
Topic: 2003 Vibe GT 250,000 KM - value?
Replies: 0
Views: 811

2003 Vibe GT 250,000 KM - value?

Hi Vibers, My wife and I are the original owner of 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT. We took great care of it mechanically, always used 94-octane gas (even at $2/litre prices recently, full synthetic oil changes etc.) I was hoping to keep it for 30 years, but my mechanic has said that the under carriage is too ...