yellow eyes

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
carbonqueen

yellow eyes

Post by carbonqueen »

Does anyone know how to tint your headlights to yellow?
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

you could put a clear yellow vinyl over the headlight clear lense, or get yellow bulbs.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (northvibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i will probably have yellow eyes sometime in the future as nature takes it's course...
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
carbonqueen

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Post by carbonqueen »

Well hopefully I can do it right lol! I'll let you guys know if and when I do and post pictures!
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Here is a company that makes headlight and fog light protection (like vinyl) kits.Heres the link for the vibe, it shows a paint protection kit, headlight and lighting kit (which is fog and headlight). You can pick the color for the headlight and fog lights and yellow is one of them. I was thinking of getting these for my fogs, but havent gotten around to doing so yet...http://lamin-x.com/ecommerce/o...2a1e3
carbonqueen

Re: (northvibe)

Post by carbonqueen »

Thanks much , I checked it out. Pretty good site too!
kerrykerrykerry

Re: (carbonqueen)

Post by kerrykerrykerry »

dont tint them, that looks bad. Go with the real deal and get Yellow HIDs http://www.xenondepot.com/cate...id=20those are the way to go my friend, well worth the money.
carbonqueen

Re: (kerrykerrykerry)

Post by carbonqueen »

Well my friend did a good job on his car as far as tinting them. I'll prolly call on him for help. I can show you pics of his car if anyone wants to see. It looks sick!
ToolGuy

Re: yellow eyes (carbonqueen)

Post by ToolGuy »

I can tint the fog lamps yellow and sell covers to do it... The same clear covers I sell to protect the fog lamps from stones and chips... There is a thread in the for sale forum on them or click on my user name to find out more...
carbonqueen

Re: yellow eyes (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by carbonqueen »

Thanks but I'm just looking to tint the headlights not the fog lights.
carbonqueen

Re: yellow eyes (carbonqueen)

Post by carbonqueen »

This is kinda what I'm going for
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

That link I posted has the clear yellow vinyl/tint you are looking for. Laminx has the headlight kit so you can get them in yellowhttp://lamin-x.com/ecommerce/o...2a1e3Or you can buy your own sheet of yellow film and cut your own out.