I found Turbo heaven.

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
03VibeGT6Spd

I found Turbo heaven.

Post by 03VibeGT6Spd »

I just relized one of my buddys has enough used turbos To suppy one of the BIG Two.I was asking him about them today! He keeps buying and storing them, with the idea they'll be worth there weight in gold someday.Most of them are factory turbos taken off wreck cars.Does anyone know what used turbos run, I'm thinking about getting a couple for a future mod for my blazer.Also If anyone wants one Send me a picture and model # of what you want and I'll look and see what he has.
ShotInTheDark

Re: I found Turbo heaven. (silverawd26)

Post by ShotInTheDark »

I'll stick my AWD and the turbo kit I'm gonna order for it:)

Attached files
Fialchar

Re: I found Turbo heaven. (ShotInTheDark)

Post by Fialchar »

Got any T3/T4 hybrids?
03VibeGT6Spd

Re: I found Turbo heaven. (Fialchar)

Post by 03VibeGT6Spd »

Do you have a picture of one? it'll make it alot easyier to find.
03VibeGT6Spd

Post by 03VibeGT6Spd »

I had a typhoon many years ago, I wish I would have keep it for there resale value now.The AWD system sucked big time!I'm much happier with this 4x4 system!As far as pistons go I have 10.5:1 forged TRW .030 over in there now, But I know I'm going to have to change them again before adding a turbo.I use my blazer as an offroad toy! The turbo won't help much offroad, but it would make it more fun getting to and home from the mud pit's.mine is a 94 So I have the updated transmission it's a 4L6E, it's been pretty much bullet proof.The only problem I have had is keeping CV axels in it, But thats because of the extreme angles. Thanks to advance auto they replace them for free.
03VibeGT6Spd

Post by 03VibeGT6Spd »

if you need help welding in new panels, lower front doors and lower rear quaters. I'm pretty good with them and I have great little MIG welder. Or if you have questions about anything ask I've been threw it all over the past 8 S-10's. I went back to the 1st gens because there so much better then the 2nd gens.
Fialchar

Re: I found Turbo heaven. (03VibeGT6Spd)

Post by Fialchar »

Sorry, I don't have any pics on hand, but I'll try to find some for you.
ToolGuy

Re: I found Turbo heaven. (03VibeGT6Spd)

Post by ToolGuy »

If I was your friend I would be selling those turbos now not waiting. Plus, any used Turbo should be gone through and rebuilt before using.