making fun of Honda's

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
d_m_kolb

making fun of Honda's

Post by d_m_kolb »

This is pretty funny about Honda's.click here
Frosty

Re: making fun of Honda's (Admin II)

Post by Frosty »

Very funny For the record my Honda's weren't stock either. I tinted the windows
Frosty 5 speed Vibe Power & Safety Packages. Naturally Aspirated my gallery
Flip-Side

Re: making fun of Honda's (Admin II)

Post by Flip-Side »

A true representation of people that make their car "look fast", before making it "run fast". Like I've said many times...build it up under the hood first, and let them think you got nothin till you are showing them yer tail lights.
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
lordyogi

Re: making fun of Honda's (baddkkarma)

Post by lordyogi »

i hope you do realize thought that our cars (Vibes) do burn rice, albeit it may be Uncle Bens American Minute rice its still rice, but like i said its american so thusly forgiven.yogi
MagnaFlow ExhaustAEM CAI Windows Tinted 35% up front 20% rest17" Quantum Tek S-16 wheels w/ Dayton Daytona ZR performance rubber.Wish list:Eibach Lowering SpringsHotchkiss Sway BarsStrut Tower BarJL Audio Vibe GT Systembest time: 15.564@90.64dyno run : 162.1 wheel hptranslates to approx: 192 flywheel hp
old man winter

Re: making fun of Honda's (baddkkarma)

Post by old man winter »

Ya, I would rather keep the car "stock" looking and spend the money under the skin. Walk softly and carry a big stick. Nothing like a "holly f**k" look on someones face as you pass them buy with your stocker. All that bolt on plastic.... dams, spoiler, skirts, non functional scoops, and tha best of all............x-mass lights. Here comes Santa Clause, here comes Santa Clause...........LOOK AT ME!, give me a break .
NovaResource

Re: making fun of Honda's (old man winter)

Post by NovaResource »

Amen brother! Look stock and go fast. That way you annoy people when you beat them and don't look like a fool when you lose.