FOR SALE!!! E153 with LSD and install Kit for 03 GT

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Bagnew12

FOR SALE!!! E153 with LSD and install Kit for 03 GT

Post by Bagnew12 »

E153 5 Speed Turbo Transmission from an MR2 shipped from Japan with around 65k miles.

Installed Quaif Helical Limited Slip Differential ($1000 install job)

Custom MWR install kit. ($3000 New and DISCONTINUED)
INSTALL KIT INCLUDES:
Custom Lightweight Flywheel
LSD AXLES and Bearings
Mounting Plates and Brackets
Custom Selector and Selector Shaft

Purchased, Shipped, and Installed April 2021 with 45k miles into my 03 Vibe GT with 175k miles. I have added a little less thank 20k miles to this transmission in two years. So I over estimate and say it has about 65k miles.

Works great to this day and I love driving it, and I still have my original 6 speed transmission so I'm just going to put my OEM transmission back in and sell this E153 Turbo toooooo...........hopefully you!!!

I don't want to get rid of it but at the right price I'll ship it to you.

Private message me for more info/pictures/serious inquiries
joatmon

Re: FOR SALE!!! E153 with LSD and install Kit for 03 GT

Post by joatmon »

I'm not interested in the Vibe or differential, but it might get you more interest if you said where you were and a ballpark price you're hoping for. I see a previous post where you were somewhere in Kentucky four years ago. Also, zbyers says the genvibe facebook group gets a lot more traffic than this site, so you might consider posting there too, if you haven't already (which I hate to offer, as I'd rather see that traffic here ;) )

And I knew what you meant in the thread title, but still thought something like "you can't sell LSD on the internet"
Bagnew12

Post by Bagnew12 »

joatmon wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:09 pm I'm not interested in the Vibe or differential, but it might get you more interest if you said where you were and a ballpark price you're hoping for. I see a previous post where you were somewhere in Kentucky four years ago. Also, zbyers says the genvibe facebook group gets a lot more traffic than this site, so you might consider posting there too, if you haven't already (which I hate to offer, as I'd rather see that traffic here ;) )

And I knew what you meant in the thread title, but still thought something like "you can't sell LSD on the internet"
Not selling the Vibe and not selling the differential seperate from the transmission. I don't use Facebook and I didn't put anymore info because I put 'Private Message Me for more info, pictures, and serious inquiries'. But thank you for the suggestion.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

yeah, sorry, I totally read your first post wrong,