HELP needed

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
KawasakiMom

HELP needed

Post by KawasakiMom »

Can anyone guide me to sites I could offload my 06 Pontiac vibe AWD. 88,000 on the odometer mechanic said the engine and tranny are in great condition. Shell has normal wear and tear however the guy that sold it to me scanned me and I need to somehow recoup my money since it's not inspectable due to rusting underneath and the frame is shot and I don't have money to buy another car. I can't in good conscience put my kids in this car or sell it to someone else as a functional vehicle.. due to circumstances I don't have a job everything that I was able to save the last few years is gone and I need a functional vehicle to get a job and get out of the house as my husband wishes. I really could use some good guy advice. 😢Thanks a bunch
joatmon

Re: HELP needed

Post by joatmon »

That sucks. I don't know of a site that would be better than any other for a car like that. There are parts that some people might want, but finding them is the challenge, especially if you are in a time crunch. A slim chance someone here might be interested, would help to let them know roughly where you are. Sorry I can't be of any actual help