Cooper endeavor vs CS5'S

Wheel and tire information and upgrade discussions
Jackstand347

Cooper endeavor vs CS5'S

Post by Jackstand347 »

Sorry for almost double posting. I've read a couple old forums talking about different tires and think I'll go with either the endeavor or the CS5'S

The CS5'S are about $15more per tire. If anyone has experience with both what is the extra $60 going to get me and Do you think it's worth it?

I see a good mix of wet and dry conditions and only see snow on 2 or 3 times out the year.
Mark

Re: Cooper endeavor vs CS5'S

Post by Mark »

I used to run the CS3, which became the Evolution Tour, which became the Endeavor. According to the tire shop Cooper made changes to the tire compounds along the way, which is why the name changed. The Evolutions do seem to wear better than the CS3 did, like any tire you just have to rotate regularly. I don't have any experience with the CS5, I'm sure it's a great tire but it was more expensive so I went with the more affordable option.
'08 Base Stealth, '05 Base Satellite
Jackstand347

Post by Jackstand347 »

Thank, i ordered 4 endeavors this morning. Ice always had the cheapest thing at Walmart some sure I'll be happy.

If anyone comes across this thread COOPER is offering rebates until sometime in December 2022
Mark

Post by Mark »

Something I've mentioned on other threads but may be too late here: I switched to 205/60R16s several years back and am very happy with the smoother ride as well as the more accurate speedometer.
'08 Base Stealth, '05 Base Satellite