Anyone need a wiper fluid reservoir?

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Cara

Anyone need a wiper fluid reservoir?

Post by Cara »

My husband thought the wiper fluid reservoir from his 2007 was damaged, so he went to a junkyard and got a replacement. During replacement, he figured out that his old one does have a leak - but it's at the TOP of the reservoir and his real problem was a bad pump. He put in the new reservoir, but the old one is still usable if you don't fill it all the way up - IF you replace the pumps (I think one of them is still on and working).

Does anyone need a reservoir? He mentioned just giving it away, if you'll pay for shipping...
Cara
FrankenVibe

Re: Anyone need a wiper fluid reservoir?

Post by FrankenVibe »

Nice of you to offer, where are you located?
Cara

Post by Cara »

FrankenVibe wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:32 am Nice of you to offer, where are you located?
Sorry - didn't get a notice about this in my email and I visit infrequently. The reservoir has been sitting outside for some months, now, so I'm no longer sure of its condition - but we're in North Georgia.
Cara
FrankenVibe

Post by FrankenVibe »

Cara wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:39 am
FrankenVibe wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:32 am Nice of you to offer, where are you located?
Sorry - didn't get a notice about this in my email and I visit infrequently. The reservoir has been sitting outside for some months, now, so I'm no longer sure of its condition - but we're in North Georgia.
No worries, same here lol. I got one from a junker also. I have extra pumps if anyone sees this later and needs them.