Pontiac Vibe Song

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
joatmon

Pontiac Vibe Song

Post by joatmon »

Found a new song online titled Pontiac Vibe

https://americansongwriter.com/daily-di ... tiac-vibe/

"sitting at a green light with the doors open
red pontiac vibe from michigan
blue lights shining through the night
white sheet on the driver's side
"

Songs's about the singer drives past the scene of a fatal accident, and wonders about the driver, where they were going, who will miss them, etc

Supposedly from the article, to be about living in the moment and not taking things for granted, but I thought it was fairly depressing
AfricanGrey

Re: Pontiac Vibe Song

Post by AfricanGrey »

Wow I’m going to check this song out! Love finding things like that. I’m a new Vibe owner- just got an 05 off Craigslist with just 158k and all regular service records 😃
WeRdaEnvy2003

Re: Pontiac Vibe Song

Post by WeRdaEnvy2003 »

I have a 2003 envy green, about to reach 300,000 miles in about 450 miles, and i have always said, if i could find a nice, good running, in excellent shape Vibe, or if they still made it, i would seriously purchase another...right now the only thing that bothers me about my car is the paint job...if i could find a good body shop who would offer a very reasonable offer to get it painted...i'd be in hog heaven!! right now, there's a body shop that told me for $5000 he would make my car look brand new...including new headlights, fog lights, paint job, some dents, molding...kinda hard to jump on that at 300,000 miles...