Still trying to put pictures on

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
viberdan

Still trying to put pictures on

Post by viberdan »

Hi,
I'm embarrassed to admit that I still can't put pictures on. Even my wife, who is pretty computer savvy, can't do it. We are both use to seeing an area that allows us to put an attachment on. In this case pictures. I have a picture of the new radio I installed and a couple of OEM radios for sale. Can anyone help two old people? BTW, my thanks to everyone who submitted solutions to my original post. viberdan
zbyers

Re: Still trying to put pictures on

Post by zbyers »

Depending where you opt to host it, you can click either of this buttons. They will insert line code (added space between brackets so it doesn't link), [ img] and [ / img]. Where the word "and" is you would paste the URL of where you have the image hosted.

Alternatively, you could use the link button, and simply link to it, which should open in a separate window for those viewing it.

https://imgur.com/ is a website many use to host images these days, since photobucket decided to break the internet.

'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe
SlammedNiss

Post by SlammedNiss »

couldnt this have been posted in the original thread?
2003 Matrix Xrs Automatic - SOLD :'(
2011 Rav4 Sport
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

viberdan wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:01 am. I have a picture of the new radio I installed and a couple of OEM radios for sale.
I see you were able to post a picture of the new radio in viewtopic.php?f=37&t=47256

Was there anything specific that finally did the trick for you in getting the pic uploaded?
viberdan

Post by viberdan »

Yes! My wife.