Dash cam videos you captured of crazy/stupid drivers

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
BenWA

Dash cam videos you captured of crazy/stupid drivers

Post by BenWA »

I'll get the ball rolling with this one from about an hour ago:

Oh, and I just now figured out how to attach Youtube videos directly. You use the "youtube" button when posting and paste ONLY the code from the URL. So if it's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HajWboLHGJQ you paste HajWboLHGJQ between the [youtube][/youtube] tags.
2003 Vibe Base A/T
tpollauf

Re: Dash cam videos you captured of crazy/stupid drivers

Post by tpollauf »

I would have had a good one for you BUT my 32G micro-SD card was not properly formatted before using the dash can and never was able to retrieve the data. Was 6 or 7 cars from an intersection and wat6ched some idiot try to turn left in front of all of us not knowing there was a car approaching in the left turn lane. "SMACK" bumper & plastic went flying everywhere. Was all excited knowing that my new dash cam caught the whole thing. Or at least I thought so at the time :cry: I now have a 128G card and made sure it is formatted. Works great but can only play back on QuickTime or Microsoft classic media player!
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
BenWA

Post by BenWA »

Can you upload the video format to Youtube? Youtube lets you download your own videos to mp4 format. It would be a long round about away but it might be easier than trying to find software that could do it. Oh and VLC can probably play it.
2003 Vibe Base A/T
BenWA

Post by BenWA »

A video of a near wreck, from this morning. I always expect people to do stupid stuff so I'm often fairly ready for it, such as this.

2003 Vibe Base A/T
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

This thread needs some life, so here is a new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7VA4I-hGM
2009 Vibe Base