removing headliner

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
xxjar3xx

removing headliner

Post by xxjar3xx »

hey guys i need to remove my headliner. on my 2003 vibe with sunroof. however i cant find any picture or instructions on how to remove this. also my drain tubes for the sunroof are leaking, which is why i need to remove the headliner, i would also appreciate some description and diagrams on the front drain tubes.(i can only find rear tube instructions)
joatmon

Re: removing headliner

Post by joatmon »

welcome to genvibe!

ten years ago, long absent VibeForWinter posted the instructions at viewtopic.php?t=3555" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There may be another thread with pictures, but I didn't look too hard

If you take yours down, feel free to repost that procedure with pictures.
xxjar3xx

Post by xxjar3xx »

thanks for the help. i wasn't sure if it was held up by clips or those Velcro discs. i will definitely be taking it down to clean all the possible water damage out as well as replace the lines. and will be sure to post plenty of pictures.
RubyTumbler

Post by RubyTumbler »

That's what I'm looking for awesome seems straight forward helpfull
Hopefully the connection from the generic base is the Same ..(.when it actually comes in ..) shipping services have been touch n go ..
Could be here in few days week .. or ¿