FOR SALE: headlight and floor mats

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Raivis

FOR SALE: headlight and floor mats

Post by Raivis »

wow its been a long time since logging in to here. not sure if anyone even remembers me haha. sold my GT back in aug 10 and bought a 87 k5 blazer. last i heard the car was still running tho he was having problems passing NC emmisions

anyways i recently found that i have a 03-04 drivers side headlight and a decent set of original floor mats to sell. not sure what this stuff is going for these days so make me a reasonable off and if its not reasonable i know one of the "old folks" will chime in.
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
Mariachi

Re: FOR SALE: headlight and floor mats

Post by Mariachi »

Raivis wrote:wow its been a long time since logging in to here. not sure if anyone even remembers me haha. sold my GT back in aug 10 and bought a 87 k5 blazer. last i heard the car was still running tho he was having problems passing NC emmisions

anyways i recently found that i have a 03-04 drivers side headlight and a decent set of original floor mats to sell. not sure what this stuff is going for these days so make me a reasonable off and if its not reasonable i know one of the "old folks" will chime in.
by chance, can you PM me pics of the headlights and floor matt? I would like to see the condition of both to see what I can offer.