GM Visa credit points !!!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
SCTM

GM Visa credit points !!!

Post by SCTM »

Ordered a VIBE that will be delivered over January 2003 as my Satellite Vibe... If you have some credits on your GM visa card you know that at this time there is no limit for now (till dec 31) but the maximum amount applicable will be $1500 (after Jan 1st) I ordered the car 5 to 6 months before that target date and dealer says that I won't be able to get all my credits ($2K+) if the car comes by Jan-Feb... Just called GM customer service and as they said, many of us are in the same way. In order to get some more pressure on I asked for a name and adress. Here this adress. So for all of us in the same way let`s write to GM and ask for derogation. Mass VIBE LOVERS power is the answer for some of us.GM Canada customer servicePO box 4079 succ.AToronto, Ont. M5W2E4attn: M Larry WaterhouseSCTM
SCTM QUÉBEC Base 5spd Satellite, 20-35%back-tint, 3M film, HiddenHitch, Motegi Racing MR8, Orbit Remote Starter/5Doors, Winter GoodYear UltraGrip ice... and Lawnmower 310CCA battery !
scoobs

Re: GM Visa credit points !!! (fritzburg)

Post by scoobs »

I was able to use my GM points as a deposit/downpayment when i financed the Vibe. That way i could use em all.
Satelite, Rims, Safety & Power
scoobs

Re: GM Visa credit points !!! (fritzburg)

Post by scoobs »

yep.
Satelite, Rims, Safety & Power
SCTM

Re: GM Visa credit points !!! (scoobs)

Post by SCTM »

You said deposit/downpayment ??? Lease or Buy your VIBE?They refused to take my points as deposit (bought the car) had to pay cash but it`s different for lease may be...SCTM
SCTM QUÉBEC Base 5spd Satellite, 20-35%back-tint, 3M film, HiddenHitch, Motegi Racing MR8, Orbit Remote Starter/5Doors, Winter GoodYear UltraGrip ice... and Lawnmower 310CCA battery !