DE - Vibe vs House

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
joatmon

DE - Vibe vs House

Post by joatmon »

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/st...07092Quote »PIKE CREEK, Del. - January 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Investigators from the New Castle County Police Traffic Services Unit are currently investigating a single car crash involving a 21-year-old female that occurred in the community of Limestone Hills West in Newark, Delaware.According to investigators, alcohol and speed were thought to be contributing factors in the crash.At 2:24 a.m., County Police and Emergency Personnel responded to the 100 block of New Granville Road for a reported accident where a vehicle had struck a home.When officers arrived, they found a Pontiac Vibe had traveled across two lawns, damaged property and then crashed into a residence.The investigation has revealed the driver, Jessica Cook, who was operating a 2006 Pontiac Vibe, was traveling at a high rate of speed southbound on New Granville Road. Cook entered a curve while in the 100 block and failed to negotiate the turn. The vehicle then left the roadway and struck a lamp post before running into a mailbox.The car continued traveling over the lawn of a residence in the area, striking another mailbox prior to heading over the lawn of a neighboring residence, at which time the car became airborne off a hill in the front yard. The car then crashed into the front door and bay window of the residence and then entered the garage. Once in the garage, the vehicle struck a 2012 Mercedes, which was pushed into a 2002 Harley Davidson motorcycle, causing damage to both vehicles.A New Castle County building inspector responded to the scene and determined the home was unfit for habitation due to the structural damage. Cook refused medical treatment at the scene.The crash remains under investigation and charges are pending. a house, a mercedes and a harley (and a Vibe). Glad I don't have to pay for all that

Attached files
star_deceiver

Re: DE - Vibe vs House (joatmon)

Post by star_deceiver »

Someone's insurance rates are going to skyrocket!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

Im glad I live on DEAD END street,I only gota worry about airplanes.
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
morbay

Post by morbay »

"2012 Mercedes, which was pushed into a 2002 Harley Davidson motorcycle" Doh >_<
Rob Pettigrew2009 Ultra White 2.4 AWDPearl White Arrowhead overlaysPainted Calipers October 2010 MOTM
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

Sheesh!! Those Dang Mercedes Benz Drivers....all high and mighty thinking that they OWN the garage!!! Who the heck do they think they are?!?!!
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
Caretaker

Re: DE - Vibe vs House (djkeev)

Post by Caretaker »

I didn't know Santa Claus drove a Vibe?? He missed the chimney by a considerable mark
mac99d

Re: DE - Vibe vs House (Caretaker)

Post by mac99d »

Some peoples kids!
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;