WANTED: Vibe/Matrix- New York region

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
amie

WANTED: Vibe/Matrix- New York region

Post by amie »

Hi. I'm looking to purchase a Vibe or Matrix in the $6,000-$10,000 range. I live in the New York Hudson Valley region but will travel throughout the Northeast for the right car. Automatic is preferred. Must have ABS. Prefer a Vibe but am open to a Matrix, Mazda3, Versa, XD or other similar cars. Please e-mail with pictures and info to abaracks (at) gmail (dot) com.Thanks!Amie
MotoAce51

Re: WANTED: Vibe/Matrix- New York region (amie)

Post by MotoAce51 »

Saw this while looking for a truck:http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/2778165869.html
2004 Vibe Base- Injen CAI, 10,000K HID's, Projector Retrofit W/ Angel Eyes, Billet Grilles, Kicker KX6.5 Components, Helix TB Spacer, Pioneer Premier HU
amie

Re: WANTED: Vibe/Matrix- New York region (MotoAce51)

Post by amie »

Thanks so much! That is the exact car I want. Unfortunately, when I called the person didn't have much info about the car or really seem to want to sell it. I know that the right car is out there. I just need to wait it out and find the right one that has been loved.
thatoneplz

Re: WANTED: Vibe/Matrix- New York region (amie)

Post by thatoneplz »

Still looking to purchase a Vibe? Neptune Blue 2008 Pontiac Vibe, 36,000 miles, manual transmission. Power Windows, Power Locks, ABS, Dual and Side Air Bags, Single Disc CD Player, 115v front power outlet. Great air conditioning. Cruise control works. Overall in pretty good condition. Slight raise in hood due to bumping into wall in parking lot.