OHIO!!

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
DressedInBlack

OHIO!!

Post by DressedInBlack »

I Recently got back from visiting some family in Dayton, Ohio. I was there for a short 2 days, but saw 14 Vibes and 13 of them were monotone. It became a game for me and for my sister to see who could spot the next Vibe.Now being back home, I have seen 2 in the past 4 days. Boo!Dayton is Monotone Vibe Heaven!
http://
tpollauf

Re: OHIO!! (DressedInBlack)

Post by tpollauf »

Maybe one of them was me At least if it were this past Monday Drove down to Cinci to look at a vibe and was stuck in a 45 minute traffic jam in Dayton on I-75. I believe all us 09-10's could be called monotones as there were no two tone offerings for us
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

haha i didnt think of the 09-10's being all monotone so you got me there. actually, i didn't see any of the "2nd generation" Vibes. and yes, I75 was a nasty mess the weekend i was there. i missed you by a day, we left on Sunday.
http://
B14CK_H4WK

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

thats pretty cool. i lived to live very close to there i moved to cali 6 months ago. theres def alot of vibes on the east coast, and alot of matrix's on the west.
Mumbledore

Re: OHIO!!

Post by Mumbledore »

I know I’m late to this post/thread, but Ohio and Indiana are chock full of vibes! I live in cincinnati and there are almost always at least three for sale on facebook marketplace. I work in East Central Indiana and there are tons on the road there too.
‘09 1.8 liter base (white) - SOLD
‘09 2.4 liter GT 5-speed manual (red-hot metallic)