Lehigh Valley area Vibe enthusiasts?

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
keithvibe

Re: Lehigh Valley area Vibe enthusiasts? (xmasguy)

Post by keithvibe »

Yes, ME!!! I also have a AWD vibe.ever seen a "salsa" colored vibe that is lowered, tinted and with projector headlights... thats me You would see me around the LVIA.Yes I have done every mod to my car myself.... My garage link is in my siggy click on it and you can view all my mods... but be forwarned.... if you look you WILL want to mod... LOLWelcome!!! glad to see another owner in my neighborhood
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
milocas

Re: Lehigh Valley area Vibe enthusiasts? (xmasguy)

Post by milocas »

Im in the Lehigh Valley also!Look for a White 03 Vibe Gt! (look at my garage to see it)Welcome!!
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT
GTurner598

Post by GTurner598 »

im new here as well. I dont have a vibe but i have a supercharged corolla. I know alot about the little 1zz and im just here to see more about the 1zz. I dont live in the lehigh area but im down that way alot.
keithvibe

Re: (GTurner598)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by GTurner598 »im new here as well. I dont have a vibe but i have a supercharged corolla. I know alot about the little 1zz and im just here to see more about the 1zz. I dont live in the lehigh area but im down that way alot.Sweet... got some photos of your rolla?
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.