San Diego Meet 7/25/09

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
EdBoy23

San Diego Meet 7/25/09

Post by EdBoy23 »

San Diego Summer Meet 7/25/09Whats up guysits that time again of the year, another socal sd summer meetthe meet date is saturday July 25thmore info here, http://www.9thgencorolla.com/f...97014DIRECTIONS:from 5 NORTHtake 5 Southexit E. Mission Bay Drive, make a left, then turn left again on east mission bay drive and we should be on that long stretch parking lot (2nd one)Mission Bay Directionsfrom 5 SOUTHtake 5 northexit Sea World Drive, then make a left onto Sea World DriveRight on E. Mission Bay Drive (1st stop light)continue going straight until you pass the hotel on the leftit will be the 2nd lot after the hotelMapshttp://i34.photobucket.com/alb...p.jpg* bring sunblock. hahaPlan for the Day10am to meet @ mission bay (park is show on the map)and around 4-5 we can probably cruise out to clairemont mesa blvd like last year or we can probably hit up D&B, mite have to have some ppl over 25 get some of the under 21 ppl, like mealrite so the location of the meet is the usual spot it is every year, (though we mite move it to crowne point if it is open) since there are more activities to do there like e.g. basketball, bonfire pits,etc. etc.ill post more info as it gets closer, oh yea in order to avoid some confusion about the location like what happened last year, make sure you have someones number of who's going to help keep you updated on the situation.alrite remember THIS IS A POTLUCK! SO BRING SOMETHING or send someone some money so they'll take the time to buy something in your placeLA, SD, I.E. etc. etc. please assign someone in your area to be the assigned person to collect the money and do the jobList of ppl goin and what they are going to bring9thGen:1. EdBoy23 - drinks and chips2. toyorollaXRS06 - famous fried rice lol3. erick - lumpia (shanghai rolls in pork, chicken and shrimp)4. Manny/Shantay - Cake!!5. Knoxvvti - Hot Dogs and Hamburgers6. jeiarneesi- drinks7. Exlaz (most likely) - Bong8. Alanluong - Sodaaaa9. shaowq - some kind of bbq like last year10. Nobsmatrix-hto dogs or some kind of bbq....MEAT most lik,ely ( and yeah the socal matrix is dead but ill be there)11. Jaysi09 - sodas and something (i'll check the list as the day approaches)12. zero- Utensils13. rolla_dink - dessert - cookies and/or ice cream (so i can play with dry ice)14. RSTRD03 - BBQ and some hot dogs with buns15. OneLayzieBoy - chicken wings or pancit16. The One- Soda17. XR2003 - bottles of waterAlso we'd like to mention that we'll be passing out name tags only to people that bring stuff. So if you don't have a name tag we(meaning me most likely) will 100% deny you access to food.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Hmm, might show up to this, but I don't know that anyone is going to care to see a Chevy HHR SS at a Toyo meet! lol
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

ah damn it! i wanna go! im in AZ though. ill talk to my wife and see about going.
EdBoy23

Post by EdBoy23 »

ah cool coolhaha its cool, come with whoever and wateverjust be sure to bring some food for the potluck
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

If it was 2 weeks later I would be there.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage