SCCA Solo Weekend finale 2008

Discussions about legally sanctioned general motorsports events
Mavrik

SCCA Solo Weekend finale 2008

Post by Mavrik »

Well we had the final events for the SCCA Solo season this past weekend. I'm still tired from it and its monday night lol. The event was put on and hosted by AKLGT and myself. It went very well I'd say. Saturday we had a quick course with low 30 second times. I came in 5th over all, got edged out of 4th by like .05 of a second lol. Sunday we had rain during course set up so I didn't change my tires to slicks until lunch time. Sunday's course was bigger. It took some people 2 minutes to navigate. I came in 5th again over all. Our friend with the GT-R set fast time of the day, both days lol. Which was a good thing. For the price, the car better have been fast around the course. I got video of all my runs but only uploaded 3 of them. Saturday, my best run. On Sunday, this was my third run. I decided I hadn't gone bowling for a while and went for a strike.This is my best run of the afternoon and with my slicks.I'm still working on trying to find a good place for the mic. Saturday I had it under the hood. Sunday it was in the glove box lol.Here are some pics from saturday.Link to all saturday pics uploaded so far.http://smg.photobucket.com/alb...art=0Pics from sunday.There was more pics taken on sunday. 600 approx from the whole weekend. Here is the link to sundays pics.http://smg.photobucket.com/alb...art=0
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

I have a lot more pics to upload from Sunday and a vid from inside the GTR from Saturday. kinda shaky since I was holding the camera on top of my helmet since I sit so low in the passenger seat, you can't see over the dash! LOL
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Kamikaze

Re: (AKLGT)

Post by Kamikaze »

Nice pics and vid's!I like the the one where you see how many cones you can hit lol
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Mavrik

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by Kamikaze »Nice pics and vid's!I like the the one where you see how many cones you can hit lolI took out about 8 cones.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

well over this weekend the most cones I took out were 4 in one run, however Bill, who co-drove my car managed to take out 6. I'll upload that vid too, pretty funny.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

Alright, here's the vid from Bill's Sunday drive. Robbie is also in the car in the passenger seat. Warning: Languageand my fastest run of the daypics of me actually running
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

more cars!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

cleaning up cones from Mavrik's carnage!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

The wheels on the wagon look bad-***, really makes that thing look like a whole different car!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!