PCA autocross sept7th

Discussions about legally sanctioned general motorsports events
Mavrik

PCA autocross sept7th

Post by Mavrik »

Wife got us a new camera which I have no idea at all how to use. I think it makes coffee in the morning. Not sure though. Anyway we got some pics of the Autocross event this past sunday. It was kinda rainy which I guess was not to bad. The wetter it got out there, the faster I got. Hope didn't do to bad either. Managed to hang mid pack and even took home a ladies fastest time of the day award.Oops...our friend Derek in his 07 STiGT-R goodnessmy co-worker Jake who's usually setting some fast times of the day. I beat him haha. Thats 3 times this season.and me of course.more GT-Rmore 08 STi
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

well, winning ladies pax wasn't exactly that difficult since there was only one other lady there and it was her FIRST TIME EVER autox. So kinda unfair advantage. what I can say is that with the new rims, I have to take off the mudflaps! They are rubbing like crazy!!!!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS