Elderly PA Viber killed in wreck

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
joatmon

Elderly PA Viber killed in wreck

Post by joatmon »

http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_....htmlQuote »Elderly man killed in crash near MontandonMONTANDON — An 88-year-old Northumberland County man was killed Tuesday morning when the car he was driving smashed into a telephone pole along Housels Run Road in West Chillisquaque Township.Charles R. Meachum, of West Chillisquaque Township, was driving a 2004 Pontiac Vibe and turned onto Housels Run Road at 10:40 a.m. when, for an unknown reason, his car veered off the left side of the roadway about 150 feet north of Route 45 and hit the pole, according to state police at Milton.Meachum, who was wearing a seat belt, was taken to Evangelical Community Hospital, Lewisburg, where he died. Police said the investigation will continuepic from http://www.standard-journal.co...e-man

Attached files
Houston

Re: Elderly PA Viber killed in wreck (joatmon)

Post by Houston »

It's sad seeing something like this. His fragility in his old age was probably too much for even the airbag to save him.
2009 Base 2.4L with a few add-ons.
NibCrom

Re: Elderly PA Viber killed in wreck (Houston)

Post by NibCrom »

That's sad. The wreck doesn't even look that bad.
KNINE

Re: Elderly PA Viber killed in wreck (NibCrom)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by NibCrom »That's sad. The wreck doesn't even look that bad.I've been in worse. Houston is probably right. Must have been his age.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
VforVIBE

Re: Elderly PA Viber killed in wreck (K-NINE)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »I've been in worse.Poor Camaro... poor PuppyI find it interesting how they write these articles... the car did this, or the car did that, like it has a mind of it's own.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT