Derrie-Air airlines

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
WaveAction

Derrie-Air airlines

Post by WaveAction »

kinda a funny advertisment i was reading and read a few news articles on ithttp://flyderrie-air.com/
kunkstyle

Re: Derrie-Air airlines (WaveAction)

Post by kunkstyle »

I wish. As it stands, I should start splitting gas money for road trips on that same scale...
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
Raven

Re: Derrie-Air airlines (kunkstyle)

Post by Raven »

For all non french speaking folks, dérriere means your posterior.
Burns1210

Re: Derrie-Air airlines (WaveAction)

Post by Burns1210 »

I about puked when I first heard this story the other day. I've been working at an airport a good 15 years now and I always told people I'd start an airline called Dairy Air with the planes painted with a cow print.
2008~Auto~Platinum~Monsoon~Sport Package
tribalman

Re: Derrie-Air airlines (Raven)

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by Raven »For all non french speaking folks, dérriere means your posterior.really? XD lol.but honestly, this is for real? i my BS detector was going off at that. that was slightly insulting to read.
None. Vibe is gone.
zionzr2

Re: Derrie-Air airlines (tribalman)

Post by zionzr2 »

While I dont know if this airline is real or not,I have heard rumors of the major airlines toying with the same idea for the cost of your ticket. The more you weigh the more you pay. Its now not a volume issue its a weight issue.
Raven

Re: Derrie-Air airlines (zionzr2)

Post by Raven »

In the small print at the bottom of the page it says they are pulling your leg. It is a spoof.