Going to Cleveland

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
chevelle_lover

Going to Cleveland

Post by chevelle_lover »

The boss and I are going to Cleveland for Thursday - Monday. Yes I know we planned it for the Thanksgiving Weekend. (dumb Canadians) Other than the Rock and Roll hall of Fame and the usual museum stuff is there something that we should not miss? Thanks for the input guys
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, why did he make the cow so slow? (Ever eaten a cheetah-burger? Nope. And you never will.)
jake75

Re: Going to Cleveland (chevelle_lover)

Post by jake75 »

I am sure there is a lot of info on the internet.Places I have been -1. Antique auto museum a few miles east of downtown2. The Great Lakes Bewing Co. Restaurant just west of downtown3. An outdor shopping and entertainment/restaurant center just east of Shaker Heights. I thin it is called "The Green" or something like that.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
nygiantzz1

Re: Going to Cleveland (chevelle_lover)

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Check out The Flats, lots of bars, restaraunts, etc. http://www.cleveland.com/flats....html
jake75

Re: Going to Cleveland (nygiantzz1)

Post by jake75 »

Quote, originally posted by nygiantzz1 »Check out The Flats, lots of bars, restaraunts, etc. http://www.cleveland.com/flats....htmlThe last time I was in Cleveland the "Flats" had kind of "flattened out".Fat Fish Blue is a busy honky tonk bar downtown (live music at times) for those that like that sort of thing. I am getting too old for that.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
chevelle_lover

Post by chevelle_lover »

Thanks for the suggestions:I did the Great Lakes Brewery-- Although the four beers I tried I did not care for it was worth the walk for the restuarant and the tour. We also did the Crawford Antiue Automobile and Avaition Museum. Really friendly staff. Next its down to Jegs.Thank-you for the advise.Mike
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, why did he make the cow so slow? (Ever eaten a cheetah-burger? Nope. And you never will.)