Socal....

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Mrizzle05

Socal....

Post by Mrizzle05 »

IS SOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!No one ever posts anymore... rarely have meets or see others go to meets.Lots of the older members dont post anymore... ok end rant...
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
GrayFox

Re: Socal.... (Mrizzle05)

Post by GrayFox »

I feel your pain, mike...but you don't see me whining about the complete lack of Arkansas Vibes on here j/p
damronjr

Re: Socal.... (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

Hear ya there, bud! I rarely get on, not nearly as much as I used to, largely due in part to the lack of threads and posts I really find interest in anymore. I've been keeping hush hush about my Vibe, and there doesn't seem to be a lot going on out there anymore. Meets are a figment of your imagination, a thing of the past. The only meets are in LA and are MO or other club meets. I try to get people to come down (won't mention any names oh topic starter ) to Racelegal, just to hangout, or whatever and have yet to have anyone show up. I usually log on often to just to check for anything new, only to find my post being the last on a thread only a few threads down the page, and nothing really exciting newer, so I log back out.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
engineertwin2

Re: Socal.... (damronjr)

Post by engineertwin2 »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr » I usually log on often to just to check for anything new, only to find my post being the last on a thread only a few threads down the page, and nothing really exciting newer, so I log back out.Point me to some, and I'll reply away! There would be far more interesting posts on here had I not gotten a house. Now that I don't have as disposable of an income as I did at one time, the mods for the Vibe shall remain a distant dream for me. Although, lately I've been spending more time at MWR than I used to...cross your fingers for a big tax return and a great deal in Hawaii for my younger brother's wedding!
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)