Gen Vibers invited - Come on out! - This Sunday

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
pmarte

Gen Vibers invited - Come on out! - This Sunday

Post by pmarte »

Since SoCal members have been asking for another meet and others have not gone to one yet or just plain missed the last one - cough*toneblaze1*cough - we'll have another Sonics meet on Sunday the 29th of April starting @ Noon. That means no one will be there till 12:30. Also that is over a month from now, plenty of time to request the day off from work or schedule that date into your plans. And to officially wish poopy2 a happy b-day. If you go, we will all buy you some Sonics, dude.I am officially inviting San Diego MO people to come out as well.Bay Area Matrix people are invited too, well basically anyone with a love/passion for their Toyota or Toyota powered rid, please attend. If not for the company then at least for the photo op. Cross street is Orangethorpe which is parallel to the 91 freeway. SONIC Drive-In Map1632 LEMON STREET ANAHEIM, CA 92801 (714) 992-4500
damronjr

Re: Gen Vibers invited - Come on out! - This Sunday (pmarte)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by pmarte »Since SoCal members have been asking for another meet and others have not gone to one yet or just plain missed the last one - cough*toneblaze1*cough - we'll have another Sonics meet on Sunday the 29th of April starting @ Noon. That means no one will be there till 12:30. Also that is over a month from now, plenty of time to request the day off from work or schedule that date into your plans. And to officially wish poopy2 a happy b-day. If you go, we will all buy you some Sonics, dude.I am officially inviting San Diego MO people to come out as well.Bay Area Matrix people are invited too, well basically anyone with a love/passion for their Toyota or Toyota powered rid, please attend. If not for the company then at least for the photo op. Cross street is Orangethorpe which is parallel to the 91 freeway. SONIC Drive-In Map1632 LEMON STREET ANAHEIM, CA 92801 (714) 992-4500 Month, it's 2 days!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: Gen Vibers invited - Come on out! - This Sunday (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

but thers planning 4 a HUGE vegas meet being planned on 9thgen forr late july
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
damronjr

Re: Gen Vibers invited - Come on out! - This Sunday (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

You going to the Sonics meet, Mike?
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!