Updating home page

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
WaveAction

Updating home page

Post by WaveAction »

Noticed it awhile ago..but never really thought of it..but shouldnt the home page be updated every once in awhile? i mean the last time it seems it was updated was last june if not earlier..just a suggestion thats all
BlueCrush

Re: Updating home page (RedFire2K)

Post by BlueCrush »

I find it humorous that the VOTM winners area has not been updated since June of '06. I find it hard to believe that none of the winners since then have sent in their bio, mods list and pics. But then again maybe no one has. Including NSimkins' Vibe (the guy who runs this site) lol.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
GrayFox

Re: Updating home page (BlueCrush)

Post by GrayFox »

this has been discussed (or brought up) quite a few times... but nothing ever happens... we've been promised updates for a while now but nothing.... what's going on guys!? just wondering...
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

another thing is the car registry..it says that " all makes and models are welcomed" but when you try to actually register..only options for the year and model of car is 2002-2006 vibe..vibe awd..and vibe gt..lol
ArcsVibe

Re: Updating home page (BlueCrush)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »I find it humorous that the VOTM winners area has not been updated since June of '06. I find it hard to believe that none of the winners since then have sent in their bio, mods list and pics. But then again maybe no one has. Including NSimkins' Vibe (the guy who runs this site) lol.Some VOTM's never did submit their bios The ones that did were submitted to Nick.I know that Nick and the sys admins are planning something big though
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

kevera

Re: Updating home page (ArcsVibe)

Post by kevera »

It's been a while for that front page,I think it's time for a change .But,please,please do not change the forums like MO.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

ya i agree..the forums are perfect as they are..just the "home" page needs to be updated
GrayFox

Re: Updating home page (ArcsVibe)

Post by GrayFox »

Quote, originally posted by ArcsVibe »I know that Nick and the sys admins are planning something big though After being addicted to watching Heroes week after week I don't know if I can take much more suspense I agree with the others on the "PLEASE, don't change the forums!" part