Possible Monthly Meet?

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
skylinedrifter

Possible Monthly Meet?

Post by skylinedrifter »

I was wondering if there is any sort of a standing event where everyone gets together every month or so, espeically in SE Michigan.
Merzbow

Re: Possible Monthly Meet? (skylinedrifter)

Post by Merzbow »

No Vibe shows but every friday night is weather permits, there is a meet called Redline in Southfield. Other than that, basically can just cruise Woodward on the weekends.I would love to organize something but I just don't think the interest or commitment is there
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
skylinedrifter

Re: Possible Monthly Meet? (silverawd26)

Post by skylinedrifter »

I don't know. The car did come from a VW dealer, so it is more than possible that they are.Hopefully, I won't have them past the winter, though. I'm going to keep these wheels for winter driving then in the spring I am going to get some sweet black 17"s and some Yokohamas. I may drive the straighaways like a grandpa these days (too many tickets in my past) but I LOVE the tight corner. I need some sweet rubber.
J-freakie

Post by J-freakie »

I'd love to join you guys. I just hope im not too late, and I hope you guys don't mind a jbody (cavalier) hangin out with ya. Maybe I can talk Ashely comming as well with her Vibe. :D I'm pretty much full for the next couple of weeks though.dan
"I will no longer talk to my wife just as long as there is a TV in this house". Al Bundy
poserpriest

Post by poserpriest »

I'd love to come to all the Vibe meets, once I get a Vibe. It'll be soon
J-freakie

Post by J-freakie »

I think we should have a meet at Stoney Creek. I think it would be pretty cool dan
"I will no longer talk to my wife just as long as there is a TV in this house". Al Bundy
ajflan

Re: (J-freakie)

Post by ajflan »

That would be cool once it warms up again. I live right across the street from stoney creek.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945