Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!!

Pontiac, GM SPO (Service Parts Organization) & TRD (Toyota Racing Development) discussions
LawMaker

Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!!

Post by LawMaker »

Hey all:This is only avaiable for a base model vibe (which is exactly what I have) and (removed) once it comes out i am sooooo getting it.http://www.pontiac.com/pontiacjsp/vibe/ ... vibeacaaco Oh yea and im definetely getting one of these alsohttp://www.pontiac.com/pontiacjsp/vibe/access/ ... vibeacaaet
Rico Rose

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (NovaResource)

Post by Rico Rose »

Does anyone have any GM part numbers for the supercharger and the stainless steel exhaust tip? they are not on the web site (at least i can't find them, and it won't be the first time..)
2006 Vanilla PT Cruiser Touring Edition.
NovaResource

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (R.Rose)

Post by NovaResource »

Only the tip is available but I don't know the part number. The supercharger and body kits aren't available yet so no part numbers for them exist at this time.
PBFlash

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (NovaResource)

Post by PBFlash »

I have the part number for the tip at work. I'll post it tomorrow. I should also have the dealer cost price as well. I think it will be over $50. My company only marks accessories up 4-7% over invoice and we sell the option for $61. That means the factory invoice price is $56-$58.
Satellite Vibe GTMoons and Tunes Package with 6-Disc In Dash CD, Safety/Security/Power Packages, cargo mat. 35% tint all around (except windshield)18 in Motegi Racing MR8 Wheels/Nitto NT 555 225/40ZR-18 tiresStainless Steel Exhaust TipInjen CAIPics of my Vibe CarDomain.com
LawMaker

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (PBFlash)

Post by LawMaker »

Ohh please do post the part #. I will buy the exhaust tip now and once the supercharger comes out im gonna get that to, but can anyone GUESS around how much the supercharger will cost (and how much teh exhaust tip will cost as well)?
PBFlash

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (LawMaker)

Post by PBFlash »

See my post above with the estimated prices on the tip. The part number is 12497926. I will post the dealer cost price as soon as I here back from our distributor.
Satellite Vibe GTMoons and Tunes Package with 6-Disc In Dash CD, Safety/Security/Power Packages, cargo mat. 35% tint all around (except windshield)18 in Motegi Racing MR8 Wheels/Nitto NT 555 225/40ZR-18 tiresStainless Steel Exhaust TipInjen CAIPics of my Vibe CarDomain.com
PBFlash

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (silverawd26)

Post by PBFlash »

Dealer cost for the exhaust tip is $49.98. List price is $66.25.
LawMaker

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (silverawd26)

Post by LawMaker »

I have an automatic Base Model Vibe so will the supercharger work for me?
robdog

Re: Oh My God I WANT one once these come out!!!! (LawMaker)

Post by robdog »

It will work for you. It is not available for the GT because of the high compression, and it will work on the AWD but is not warrantied and I don't think the dealer will even install it....estimated price is $2,000 at least....
03, Abyss monotone GT, 6 disk changer, moon and tunes, Cargo mat/nets, power package, side airbags, AEM Short Ram Intake, Borla exhaust , 35% tint all around, F1 strut tower brace, debadged, 17" Excel rims w/ federal ss595 tires.