Banned XBOX 360 pub

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
POLO

Banned XBOX 360 pub

Post by POLO »

This video was banned;http://www.gametrailers.com/pl...e=wmvat the beginning will be a nintendo ad,after you will see the banned commercial.The reason to banned;http://www.gamespot.com/news/6140730.htmlWhat you thing?
GMJAP

Re: Banned XBOX 360 pub (POLO)

Post by GMJAP »

Eh.... kinda dumb. Although it had some funny parts: the fat waiter shooting, the guy reading the paper, the woman throwing the "grenade" and the guy in the car on the cell phone.The link you provided says it was NOT banned by anyone; MS didn't air on TV for their own reasons. So I think it's untrue to call it "banned".Anyway, anything that keeps commercials off the air is good in my book. If we only we could find a way to keep them *all* off.
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
mcgusto82

Re: Banned XBOX 360 pub (GMJAP)

Post by mcgusto82 »

THAT is too violent??? compared to what? i thought it was pretty funny. specially the guy in the taxi cab. he was too busy to die right away.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

Lame!!
Mavrik

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by Mavrik »

that was SO funny! come one was I the only one when growing up who played imaginary gun fighting? The guy on the cel phone getting "shot" by the shotgun was just great!I'll tell you whats lame. People that don't want to be reminded of how fun it was to be a kid.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
BOZACK

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by BOZACK »

I know the real reason it was pulled. I, too, had fake shoot outs as a kid and noone died. That is no one fell down that easily. It always was "I got you", "No, I got you", "You missed, I got you", and so on. Being that they could not get that reallity they pulled it. It was kind of funny though, made me want to join in.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
GMJAP

Re: (BOZACK)

Post by GMJAP »

Quote, originally posted by BOZACK »I know the real reason it was pulled. I, too, had fake shoot outs as a kid and noone died. That is no one fell down that easily. It always was "I got you", "No, I got you", "You missed, I got you", and so on. Exactly Always ended up in arguments. It still was fun as a kid, but to watch a bunch of adults it definitely came across as lame. Especially the "tense" first part.
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.