Troy -beer stealing teen Vibers

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
joatmon

Troy -beer stealing teen Vibers

Post by joatmon »

http://www.freep.com/news/loco...3.htmQuote »Police brief of the weekOctober 13, 2005TROY3 teens scavenging for beer end up with noneTeenagers scavenging for beer in a Troy garage on Wentworth Drive were later tracked by police and arrested.According to police, a Troy resident reported confronting a teenager in his attached garage about 4:15 p.m. Sept. 30.The teen had been looking into the man's refrigerator, which contained beer. The resident chased the teen out of the garage.The teen ran to a waiting 2003 Pontiac Vibe, which had a license plate number registered to someone at a Troy home.Police went to the home and spoke with the homeowner's 16-year-old son and his two 16-year-old friends. The teens told police that they had been looking for garages with refrigerators, intending to steal beer.The home on Wentworth was their first stop, and none of the teens had been drinking. They were released to their parents.
ColonelPanic

Re: Troy -beer stealing teen Vibers (joatmon)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Boy, they're st00pid! They should have at least stolen someone else's license plate before going on their quest for beer.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Did they think they could out run the cops in the Vibe or just lots of storage space for beer? I don't get it...
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

wow, they need friends to say the least.....idiots
Pablo1669

Re: Troy -beer stealing teen Vibers (ColonelPanic)

Post by Pablo1669 »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »Boy, they're st00pid! Yeah they are, they did it in the middle of the day.everybody knows you drive around at night and look for the guy who forgot to close their garage. Duh!!
-Brian
gargoyle

Post by gargoyle »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »...The teen ran to a waiting 2003 Pontiac Vibe...Wow, I'm surprised someone was actually able to identify a Vibe... most people don't seem know what it is... and to identify it by model year too!?!? Impressive! I guess they picked the wrong car buff to steal beer from! LOL!
ColonelPanic

Re: Troy -beer stealing teen Vibers (gargoyle)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by gargoyle »Wow, I'm surprised someone was actually able to identify a Vibe... most people don't seem know what it is... and to identify it by model year too!?!? Impressive! They probably got that from the police report. Quote »I guess they picked the wrong car buff to steal beer from! LOL!Signs point to yes. Will they learn? No, probably not. lol

Image Image
gargoyle

Post by gargoyle »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »They probably got that from the police report. Yeah, I know... but I just thought I'd try to make a funny.
Merzbow

Post by Merzbow »

Yea, that was me and my two boy friends that did that....we're all pretty ashamed of ourselves now...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
ColonelPanic

Re: Troy -beer stealing teen Vibers (Merzbow)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by Merzbow »Yea, that was me and my two boy friends that did that....we're all pretty ashamed of ourselves now...Quote, originally posted by merzbow ». Not to sound too concieted but I can probably say I am one of the more mature people of my age bracket.(removed)! Way to go there, buddy! j/kNext time, you should do what many others your age do and have someone 21 by the stuff for you. lolSo, now that the truth is out on this one, now we need to figure out who the genviber in Virginia was that wrecked his Vibe over some stolen gas and then tried to run from the cops.

Image Image
GMJAP

Post by GMJAP »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »So, now that the truth is out on this one, now we need to figure out who the genviber in Virginia was that wrecked his Vibe over some stolen gas and then tried to run from the cops. Didn't we decide that was celicarocks?http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...29075
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
Merzbow

Post by Merzbow »

(removed)....that wasn't really me, I was just pulling your leg. If I were to go garage hopping with my friends, we would probably steal something more worth it like my neighbors Chevy II Alcohol does not interest me.This reminds me of two of my idiot friends that did something like this a while ago. The home owner spotted them so they stole these little girl's bikes out of the garage and took off down the street. For some reason they left the bikes in front of the neighbors house and when the cops found the bikes and went door to door the person that owned the bikes was able to recognize my friend. I'm sure everyone has atleast one friend as smart as mine.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark