[video] rally car crashes and goes underwater

Discussions about legally sanctioned general motorsports events
rasermon

[video] rally car crashes and goes underwater

Post by rasermon »

Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
esjones

Re: [video] rally car crashes and goes underwater (rasermon)

Post by esjones »

Quote, originally posted by rasermon » Owned by understeer. Link is dead now. Is this posted anywhere else?
- Earl Earl Jones, Sales and MarketingHorizon Systems LLChttp://www.horizonsystems.com/ Skype ID: esjonesMy Vibe: '03 Base, 5-speed, ABS, Alum. Wheels, Power Pkg, DVD Nav., Security, Neptune/Graphite
Mr. Poopypants

Re: [video] rally car crashes and goes underwater (esjones)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Quote, originally posted by esjones »Link is dead now. Is this posted anywhere else?I got my hopes up! GRRRR
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
rasermon

Re: [video] rally car crashes and goes underwater (esjones)

Post by rasermon »

Quote, originally posted by esjones »Link is dead now. Is this posted anywhere else?Working link > http://www.big-boys.com/articl....html
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
Stang2Vibe

Post by Stang2Vibe »

Understeer??? Hell, I don't think the car got any steer in that corner! He turned the wheel, then more and more, and no response at all. I thought it was funny how he must have accidentally turned on the windshield wipers as the car went airborne just before plunging seven thousand leagues under the sea (well, maybe 7 feet under the lake anyway). Uh, I don't think the wipers will take care of that water problem, buddy!Cool vid!
Former owner of a 2003 Vibe GT---Great car that gave me 8 years and 83,000 miles of trouble-free service.Current owner of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD.
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Hmm. Yeah, was he racing on slicks
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
shagginwagin

Post by shagginwagin »

dude... how scary is that, when the water was rushing in the car. I'd pee my pants man
<Rob>http://members.cardomain.com/shagginwagin"They say the way a man treats his car, is how he treats himself."(The Transporter)
pwarren4

Re: [video] rally car crashes and goes underwater (shagginwagin)

Post by pwarren4 »

Quote, originally posted by shagginwagin »dude... how scary is that, when the water was rushing in the car. I'd pee my pants manGo ahead - I don't think anybody would notice after that
P Warren, Columbia, TN, USA Traded my 03 Satellite Monotone Vibe "Slick" for a 05 Satellite Monotone Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner "Freak" in May '08