Welcome Florida Vibe owners

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
Shadow Realm

Welcome Florida Vibe owners

Post by Shadow Realm »

I guess I'll be the first to say HELLO to all the Florida Vibe drivers. I work at a Pontiac Dealer and would like to help anyone who needs it. I'm a lowly salesman but am pretty knowledgable about them. I have a Shadow Vibe monotone and an Injen Cai. At the Injen site they have dyno test on the CAI.
Abyss Monotone GT, 6 speed, Moon & Tunes, Power Group,and 16" Alloys. Soon you can see my Vibe GT at Shadowrealm's car pics but for now it is under construction!
lordyogi

Re: Welcome Florida Vibe owners (Shadow Realm)

Post by lordyogi »

just want to say thank you for the welcome, and all, but for anyone in saturday at the BCC campus thats Brevard Community College on the melbourne campus, i guess there are supposed to be some exotics, and ricers and such, i think we should get as many people with vibes from this forum out there to show people how cool these cars really are.yogi
MagnaFlow ExhaustAEM CAI Windows Tinted 35% up front 20% rest17" Quantum Tek S-16 wheels w/ Dayton Daytona ZR performance rubber.Wish list:Eibach Lowering SpringsHotchkiss Sway BarsStrut Tower BarJL Audio Vibe GT Systembest time: 15.564@90.64dyno run : 162.1 wheel hptranslates to approx: 192 flywheel hp
Shadow Realm

Re: Welcome Florida Vibe owners (lordyogi)

Post by Shadow Realm »

You're right! Unfortunately I'm working all weekend, but a little more notice and I'll come down for one in the future
Abyss Monotone GT, 6 speed, Moon & Tunes, Power Group,and 16" Alloys. Soon you can see my Vibe GT at Shadowrealm's car pics but for now it is under construction!
slbpsi63

Post by slbpsi63 »

Hey Shadow RealmHow long does it take an internet manager to find a vibe? I have a dealer looking for the Vibe I want, but I haven't back from them in 3 days. I am starting to wonder if they are looking. I bet they are taking their time to say it was hard to find so they can keep the price close to MSRP. Any advise?
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
Shadow Realm

Re: Welcome Florida Vibe owners (slbpsi63)

Post by Shadow Realm »

I can find a Vibe usually within ten minutes if it's out there. It's just a computer program that searches the dealers in a specified radius from the Dealership. What kind are you looking for, maybe I can help Tampa's not too far from Jacksonville.
slbpsi63

Post by slbpsi63 »

I'm looking for a Shadow Vibe with the monotone option and the power package. Manual of course. Thanks!
Shadow Realm

Post by Shadow Realm »

There are only 3 Shadow monotone Vibe's within 500 miles of me. There are 2 base (just shadow monotone 5 speeed) and 1 with all that plus moon & tunes and 16" aluminum wheels. If you think any of these would work tell me.
slbpsi63

Post by slbpsi63 »

Damn I guess I do have to play the waiting game Hopefully one comes out soon. The vibe is too big not to have power windows and door locks. It too freakin hot in Florida not to have it.
Shadow Realm

Post by Shadow Realm »

I agree! You could go shadow w/o monotone they way you want it. I have found a few. 2 shadow vibe 5 speed w/ power group, rear bumper protector, rear cargo mat and 16" aluminum alloys. Let me know if this will work for you?
Shadow Realm

Post by Shadow Realm »

If you want to take a road trip, the closest shadow monotone vibe w/ power group and moon & tunes and 16" aluminum alloys is in Columbus Ohio at Haydocy Automotive. Their # is (614) 279-8880
slbpsi63

Post by slbpsi63 »

Why won't my dealer let me build one and order it from the factory? If you can find one in Lava that is closer than Ohio That whould be nice.
Shadow Realm

Post by Shadow Realm »

I have found a Lava Vibe monotone w/ power group and moon and tunes and rear bumper protector. Call me if you want this one (904)294-1066 or reply back.