Vibes in Virginia

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
VA-Vibe

Vibes in Virginia

Post by VA-Vibe »

Hi, this is my first post. I live in Vienna VA, about 30 minutes outside of DC. I was just wondering how many people live around the area. I am seeing quite a view vibes around, so I know some of you are near me.
VA-Vibe

Re: Vibes in Virginia (VA-Vibe)

Post by VA-Vibe »

Oh, by the way, I have an 04 vibe, it is my first car. I got it last june, just in time to enjoy the nice weather.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

There are 55 registered VA members, but VERY few of them are still active...The top posters out of your state are:savedbyzerocibomattoJustinVGTmaxx4meRoadpig
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

I'm in Leesburg and have a Shadow GT. I work in Reston, so I drive on Route 7 back and forth a lot. On http://www.matrixowners.com, they are planning a meet this coming Saturday in Tysons. I'm thinking about going. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.matrixowners.com/fo...rt=60 Welcome to the site.
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
VA-Vibe

Re: Vibes in Virginia

Post by VA-Vibe »

I actually live right off of route 7 almost directly between tysons and reston, i will definitly try and make it out on saturday, hope to see you there.
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

What model and color of Vibe do you have? Have you made any modifications? Later,
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
VA-Vibe

Re: Vibes in Virginia

Post by VA-Vibe »

I have a 04 base vibe, the only thing that I have done is taken off the crossbars and bought a new antenna. I have hella supertones lying around that I need to install, but I have just been to lazy to put them in. I need to make a trip over to Advance Auto Parts to get the supplies.
VA-Vibe

Post by VA-Vibe »

Oh, also it is Shadow
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

hey im in va too but im in toano (about 30 mins east of richmond) its a few hrs from yall anyone else near me. i think we should get all the vibe owners in va together somewhere in the middle
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
Roxtar

Post by Roxtar »

jacob, justin, good seeing you guys at the meet.
2005 Phantom XRS. Current Mods Updated March 29, 2008my race track videos: video 1, video 2
JustinVGT

Re: (Roxtar)

Post by JustinVGT »

Yeah, nice to meet you guys. Hopefully we can do a nice drive in the mountains sometime.
VA-Vibe

Re:

Post by VA-Vibe »

Nice to see you guys aswell.Also, Justin, thanks for showing me how to install the horns, I put them In yesterday with no problem. They sound great! Next I need to get a Magnaflow exhaust!-Jacob
JustinVGT

Re: Re: (VA-Vibe)

Post by JustinVGT »

Hey Jacob, glad to hear you got the Hellas installed. Yeah, an exhaust would be great or the intake. Later,
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

hey i think it would be pretty cool if we got all the vibe/matrix owners together in va somewhere....it would be cool to meet other owners and talk to them personally
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
VA-Vibe

Re:

Post by VA-Vibe »

We actually just got together in Northern Virginia last Saturday, but sometime this summer would be great when it stops raining and is nice out.
Kari

Re: (Raivis)

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by Raivis »hey i think it would be pretty cool if we got all the vibe/matrix owners together in va somewhere....it would be cool to meet other owners and talk to them personallyIf you want to meet lots of fellow Vibe or Matrix owners, you should look at traveling up to the Michigan Super Meet in late June. Should be a nice turnout. Rallies are one of the best things about GenVibe, I think; it's great to be able to put faces with names and just hang out in person for a while.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

i wish i could make it to the super meet in june but i can't make the trip due to conflicting plans in ny the day befor but i think we should meet either down here or something sometime there are plenty of areas to meet down here it would be good to put faces with names
Kari

Post by Kari »

Columbus, Ohio in August is also a fairly large meet if that works better for you...
GenVibe Global Moderator
joatmon

VA vibes

Post by joatmon »

seems like there's enough in the nova area to make a get together worthwhile, you'd probably pull some down from Balto as well. If you want a meet, pick a date and a location, and post it up and get the discussion/plans going.
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

well i don't wanna set a date without hearing what times are good for other peoplewouldn't want to pick the wrong day and no one show up
Kari

Post by Kari »

The way we usually handle that is to just start a new poll thread with some options and ask people what would be good for them.
GenVibe Global Moderator
mcgusto82

Post by mcgusto82 »

i'm in norfolk. hang out in va beach, work there too. i'm down for meetings not too far. PM me!
McVibe

Post by McVibe »

I think a vibe rally in or near Virginia would be great! I'm going to the Ohio meet in August but, it would still be nice to have one closer to home. BTW I live in Woodstock VA, 30min south of Winchester and 45min North of Harrisonburg.
2004 Vibe Base Cosmo Racing CAI (Orange) Eurolite Xenon Headlights, foglights, reverse light, Licence Plate Lights and Dome Lights:star: JVC KD-DV5100 Headunit 7" Sharp LCD 2 12" Legacy 500w Subwoofers 400w Legacy Amp Custom Bult Sub box 3 Pillar pod Gauges Painted Engine Cover Jom Billet Aluminum Stubby Anntena
yardbird

Post by yardbird »

Howdy all - looks like this thread's almost a year dead, but maybe someone'll bite.I'm in Chesterfield County, just south of Richmond (but spend a LOT of time in NOVA for work) and definitely interested if somebody puts something together. keep me in the loop!-chuck
2006 Vibe Base Abyss/Monotone5-speed, 16" alloys, preferred (power) pkg, sun and sound, mp3
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

hey finally someone a little closer im about 30 mins east of you outside williamsburg yeah we should get vibes together
GormalVibe

Post by GormalVibe »

I have now relocated to the northern VA area. Good to be here.
Vibr8tr

Post by Vibr8tr »

Just wondering if any of you Virginia guys are still around. I just moved to Springfield, and am always up for a night of hanging out or something. Let me know if any of you are still active....
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
GormalVibe

Post by GormalVibe »

i would be happy to. let's set one up.
Vibr8tr

Post by Vibr8tr »

Right now, I am not in a good place to be doing anything. I don't have an apartment yet, I don't have alot of money, and they are still working out my work schedual..... but if you have a free day and want to hang out for a while, let me know. I am always up for trying something.The only other thing is I don't know this area at all, so I can't promise I would be able to find where ever we would be going. But like I said, let me know.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
savedbyzero

Re: (Vibr8tr)

Post by savedbyzero »

I'll keep an eye out for you guys...
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
rlfreese

Post by rlfreese »

im from southampton county, but all my relatives live in fairfax and fredricksburg. I am up that way alot.
2005 Base Vibe W/ moon and tunes , piaa headlight/foglight bulbs, tein s-tech suspension, cosmo CAI, TRD quickshifter, ES motor mount bushings, magnaflow exhaust, RK sport CF roof rack caps, tinted windows, kenwood KDC-X589 HU/w remote Cardomain Page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/797307
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

anyone wanna come out to the williamsburg area let me know
GormalVibe

Post by GormalVibe »

we really need to set up a meet for Mid Atlantic... There are a lot of vibes in the region. I can organize if someone want me too.....
Shadow-Vibe

Re: (GormalVibe)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

Yes, we need to get something going.
joholste

Re: (Shadow-Vibe)

Post by joholste »

hell gormal i'll help you do it. lets try for sometime mid november? that sound good for peoples?
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

unless its close to me mid november is kinda bad for me. wifes pregnant and she will want me to stay close to home
GormalVibe

Post by GormalVibe »

I am thinking end of October. We can set it up for the D.C. area with no problem.
joholste

Re: (GormalVibe)

Post by joholste »

ok but i probably won't be there
Vibr8tr

Post by Vibr8tr »

So do we have any ideas for the DC area? I promise if it's in DC I WILL be there (unlike the Jersey meet which I can't make)
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

all of you guys near six flag we should all meet there sometime it would be cool if we all could meet there on OCT 21 it is a sat
Vibr8tr

Re: (vibegtcouple)

Post by Vibr8tr »

Where is 6-Flags? Maybe me and the fiance could make an afternoon kind of trip as long as it's not too far.
GormalVibe

Post by GormalVibe »

I am in DC... i kind of like the DC area thing. Jersey is a little far...
joholste

Re: (vibegtcouple)

Post by joholste »

i would love to...if i'm going to be here...i may be in training o fort a.p. hill va from october 20-november 5
Vibr8tr

Re: (joholste)

Post by Vibr8tr »

That's ok, I will be training in NC from OCT14-22... ummm.... how about early to mid November, somewhere centrally located near DC.... any ideas on a place.Six flags isn't bad, what is that, right up I-95 a little ways into MAryland? I guess the sooner the better with that befor it get's cold.
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

six flags is in sliver spring maryland right off 95 they will be closing in the end of oct . right now it is fright fest it is cool me and my wifw will be done there on the 21 we have season passes so when ever you all would like to go we are down
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

People!Jersey is 4 hours (or less) from DC!How is that too far???
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

c'mon guys this jersey meet is gonna rock. no one will come?

2009 PONTIAC G8
vEYEbe

Post by vEYEbe »

I'm in Richmond VA. 2005 Abyss Vibe
5speed05Vibe

Post by 5speed05Vibe »

Im in Stafford Va.
'05 Vibe Moonstone 5-speed, moon & tune'03 Warner Bros. Venture'87 IROC 420H.P. street legal
joatmon

Re: Vibes in Virginia (5speed05Vibe)

Post by joatmon »

Welcome to genvibe (and set the date on your camera )