Lets go sledding

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
rasermon

Lets go sledding

Post by rasermon »

Try not to wipeout or burn your kids. http://www.wedu.com/sledrun/toboggan_run.swf Fun game give it a try.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
VibeSalsa

Re: Lets go sledding (rasermon)

Post by VibeSalsa »

I've broken and burned the sled a couple of times but it's not so bad. I finally do all the levels... Very funnny!!!We have a little snow in Quebec since last week so we will be able to do the same
2003 Base Vibe, Salsa, 5-speed, Power PackageLow pitch hornPic of my Vibe
Flip-Side

Re: Lets go sledding (vibesalsa)

Post by Flip-Side »

In Michigan, even without snow, we would just hook up to a car/truck and go dirt sledding. Man those plastic sleds got hot!
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
Fritzburg

Re: Lets go sledding (Flip-Side)

Post by Fritzburg »

I just spent a half hour playing that...LOL! I love it, thanks for the link!
FRITZBURG
rasermon

Re: Lets go sledding (Fritzburg)

Post by rasermon »

Thanks for the response people.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
Stang2Vibe

Re: Lets go sledding (rasermon)

Post by Stang2Vibe »

(removed)!! This is fun! My first run at it, I murdered all the kids on the top of the ring as the sled went through, lol!
Former owner of a 2003 Vibe GT---Great car that gave me 8 years and 83,000 miles of trouble-free service.Current owner of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD.