Ohio rally?

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
Kari

Ohio rally?

Post by Kari »

Is there going to be one this year? I can't go to Michigan because that's way too far from here, but I could do central/sw ohio. I'd love to get to meet everybody.
GenVibe Global Moderator
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio rally? (Kari)

Post by NSimkins »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »Is there going to be one this year? Yes! I'm looking at August 14th (Saturday) to be the date of the Ohio Rally most likely at the same location as last year, Dan Tobin Pontiac, Columbus, Ohio.Date and location are not confirmed but from what I can see, that's the best I can do with my schedule and considering many go back to school the last 1/2 of August.More info to follow. Thanks for kicking it off!
philndz

Re: Ohio rally? (NSimkins)

Post by philndz »

I can do Ohio....thats spittin' distance after my drive to Quebec this winter
2003 Shadow Vibe Base 5spd - 53,000 MilesFlowmaster 60 series exhaust - Short Ram Intake SystemKonig Kaliber 17x7 Rims w/ 225-45-17 Kumho Ecsta 711's - Hotchkis Springs - Progress Rear anti-sway Bar My Vibe is FOR SALE: $8900
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

You KNOW I'll be there. I already got off work. And I PROMISE I'll obey the speed limits. No more Ohio points for me. Kari, glad you can make it this year
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Looks like the only weekend that I can get off work for the rally is Aug. 21st. Seems that is the month for everyone to take vacations and that is the ONLY Saturday I can have off work.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Kari

Re: Ohio rally? (Toasted7)

Post by Kari »

Count me in y'all.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Keely

Post by Keely »

Due to a very strange twist of fate, I might be touring the NE US, including Ohio, during the mid-last two weeks of August. So, very lightly pencil me in. I'll be Vibe-less, but I'd still be interested in meeting more of the gang.
keely dunn
St. Martin

Re: Ohio rally? (Keely)

Post by St. Martin »

I may or not make it this year. I'm defecting to Florida around that time, but if i'm still around, I'd love to get together again. Thanks all ohio/midwest members for the fun times and conversations! I dedicate my first case of melanoma to you guys!
Sold the vibe.Sorry, GM. I bought an Acura.
pwarren4

Post by pwarren4 »

Count me in!
P Warren, Columbia, TN, USA Traded my 03 Satellite Monotone Vibe "Slick" for a 05 Satellite Monotone Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner "Freak" in May '08
spoonman

Re: Ohio rally? (pwarren4)

Post by spoonman »

I bought my Vibe at Dan Tobin..... How cool is that!!! It is like 20 minutes from my house. Maybe I will see you all there!
'04 Monotone Satellite Base Vibe, 5-Spd. w/ ABS, power and M&T Packages
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio rally? (spoonman)

Post by NSimkins »

Quote, originally posted by spoonman »I bought my Vibe at Dan Tobin..... How cool is that!!! It is like 20 minutes from my house. Maybe I will see you all there!Very cool! We should have a good turnout this year as well.I will get the details for the rally together in June and post in the Ohio and Events forum once finalized.
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

I'll make the trip again.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio rally? (rasermon)

Post by NSimkins »

Great! I think we'll have a good turnout. I'm finalizing the location and will start the threads once I get a confirmation. Then, let the planning begin!
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Depending on where in Ohio, I may have to join you all.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

I'm most definitely in, as long as you don't send your blasted highway patrol after me again!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
Pablo1669

Post by Pablo1669 »

Quote, originally posted by NSimkins »considering many go back to school the last 1/2 of August.Good thing you said "many" because I start July 12th. I can't make it to Ohio this year as that date will fall right into my midterms. Man, no Michigan meet, no ohio meet. I guess I'll just have to be a stranger to most.
-Brian
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio rally? (Pablo1669)

Post by NSimkins »

Quote, originally posted by Pablo1669 »Man, no Michigan meet, no ohio meet. I guess I'll just have to be a stranger to most.Sorry to hear that! I'm sure you'll be able to get to one eventually.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio rally?

Post by NSimkins »

Location and date have been confirmed. See this thread for details:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=10815
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

OK, after seeing the fun that was had at the supermeet. I have to show up to the Ohio meet. I'll be there.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
ColonelPanic

Re: Ohio rally?

Post by ColonelPanic »

Got a couple questions about the rally... Will there be any people in the know from GM or NUMMI at the Ohio meet to chat with? And, would the dealer's service dept. be open to address our little bits and pieces that need attention? I missed that opportunity at Michigan, but would love to have another chance here...I very much look forward to meeting all you guys.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio rally? (ColonelPanic)

Post by NSimkins »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »Got a couple questions about the rally... Will there be any people in the know from GM or NUMMI at the Ohio meet to chat with? And, would the dealer's service dept. be open to address our little bits and pieces that need attention? I missed that opportunity at Michigan, but would love to have another chance here...I'm still working on the details regarding those points. I don't have anything confirmed as of yet, but will post more details as soon as I get them.Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »I very much look forward to meeting all you guys. Likewise. Should be a good time as always.