Desire info about Vibe GT-R

Pontiac, GM SPO (Service Parts Organization) & TRD (Toyota Racing Development) discussions
Archer

Desire info about Vibe GT-R

Post by Archer »

I'm an 18 year old college student and I have been looking at the Vibe since it has been realeased. I have decided that I do indeed want one, but cannot decide which. To me, being of a younger generation, and buying a wagon, the Vibe was stylish, but not really excitable. When I found the pictures of the Vibe GT-R, I was in love. I really like some, *not all* of the designs that were shown at SEMA. But I am at a loss, I would like to find out what packages are available to me and my future Vibe. And also the prices. I am looking to lease my Vibe, but if those add-ons are possible, I will probably purchase it. I need a good dependable, but also fun car in which to continue throughout my college career and to my life beyond. I wish my car to be cool, but practical, which is why I was drawn to the Vibe to begin with. Please help. Thanks, Justin.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Desire info about Vibe GT-R (Archer)

Post by NSimkins »

If you haven't seen the front page of the site yet, here is a link to a story on the GT-R:http://www.genvibe.com/html/features/gt-r/gtr1.shtml