2004 vibe headlights brand new pair for sale! 100$

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
zackheartattack

2004 vibe headlights brand new pair for sale! 100$

Post by zackheartattack »

So I have had a 2004 vibe for since I got my license and it recently got hit by someone backing out of there driveway and I needed to get both my headlights replaced as well as some other parts. Well about 2 weeks later I took my car to get checked and apparently my frame is rotted out so I just wanna make some money back on the new parts I Got. Both lights are brand new and you can have the pair for 100$ as long as you can either take them out yourself or cover the fee a garage would charge to take them out it can still drive so there wouldn’t be a fee to tow it to the garage just the service fee. I’m located around the Braintree area. Price slightly negotiable. Accepting offers on other parts as well.
tpollauf

Re: 2004 vibe headlights brand new pair for sale! 100$

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe. Braintree area as in Massachusetts? was there other front end parts replaced? A bit of a drive for me so probably not feasible for me to get these off your hands. Hopefully others here may be able to.
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"