Selling 2008 vibe. What’s a good asking price?

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
Bchappell

Selling 2008 vibe. What’s a good asking price?

Post by Bchappell »

Hello vibe family! I am needing to sell my 2008 White Pontiac vibe. I’m not too familiar with what cars go for these days so I could use some advice. It runs well and has no major issues that I’m currently aware of. It does however need a bit of work put in cosmetically. It’s got 202,467 miles on it. I don’t want to rip someone off but I also could use every dollar I can get due to some financial troubles. Thanks all!

This link should take you to the shared photo link.
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0fb0435 ... 2hJQApdmlw
SSizler

Re: Selling 2008 vibe. What’s a good asking price?

Post by SSizler »

Hello Brigette,

I am no expert on Vibe pricing, but I do watch the online sales, and have purchased 3 Vibes in the last 4 years.
The mileage is just at that point where I would have to have a good reason to buy it.
The front end damage (core support bent) and non matching re-paint are also a negative for me.
The minor dings and broken do-dads are not much concern.
Vibe prices are still quite high in general, but that is for a complete cars without accident damage.
More options will bring a higher price. Yours is about average, but does have the premium sound subwoofer.
I also prefer monochrome Vibes.
That said, I would guess $1,000 - $2,500 may be possible, maybe more.
I would pass on it myself.
Good luck with your sale!
2003 Vibe Base/ Frosty White Mono/ Total Loss 1-23
2006 Vibe AWD/ Lava Red Mono/ Loaded w/Leather and Sport Pkg/ 150k mi
2006 Vibe Base/ Stealth Gray Mono/ Loaded w/Leather/ 180k mi
40 years with a wonderful woman / 2 adult kids
Bchappell

Post by Bchappell »

Thank you for your response! That’s around what I figured. I appreciate the input 🙂
Mark

Post by Mark »

Just out of curiosity, where abouts is this this located?

My son has "borrowed" my 2008 for a couple of years now and the way it's going I'm probably unlikely to get it back any time soon.
'08 Base Stealth, '05 Base Satellite
Bchappell

Post by Bchappell »

Mark wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:20 pm Just out of curiosity, where abouts is this this located?

My son has "borrowed" my 2008 for a couple of years now and the way it's going I'm probably unlikely to get it back any time soon.
I’m located in Orlando Florida. And yikes, he must really like it 😅
wagonis

Post by wagonis »

Front end light damage and mileage aside, its clean and in decent shape otherwise, plus its got the moonroof and rear sub so its not a bad car at all.

Ask for $3K and let them work you down, but no reason why you can't get at least $2K out of it...easily.