One of a Kind Pontiac 2003 Vibe with 1,598 miles

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
rec

One of a Kind Pontiac 2003 Vibe with 1,598 miles

Post by rec »

For sale is this one of a kind 2003 Pontiac FX Vibe. One of a kind and the only one in the world. This Pontiac Vibe was a special built Show Car by GM. A Special Production Car that toured the country 2001 & 2002. Than titled as a 2003 when GM issued the MSO. True miles ONLY 1,598 miles. All documents supporting these facts are included with the sale of this car. This is a brand new car. FLAWLESS!

* Special Production GM Vehicle
* Factory Special blend PPG Radiant Orange Pearl paint exclusively used only once by Gm for this Concept Vehicle.
* All wheel drive
* Four Speed Automatic Trans
* A/C
* Power Windows and Locks
* Factory Installed Overhead DVD Player
* Factory Installed Ground Effects including Rear Hatch Mid Wing
* Sun Roof

There's just to much information to list in this ad. Call for all the special facts and options found on this one of a kind Vibe. Call Jack for complete history.

Pictures can be seen at: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/ ... 09540.html

* SORRY I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TEXT OR EMAILS - PHONE CALL ONLY Jack 480 202-3288
SlammedNiss

Re: One of a Kind Pontiac 2003 Vibe with 1,598 miles

Post by SlammedNiss »

that's pretty cool. But WTH happened here?

Also, because once the car is sold and the pics will likely disappear, I saved them all to an imgur folder for archiving.

Click the image below of the CL listing to see the rest of the pics.

2003 Matrix Xrs Automatic - SOLD :'(
2011 Rav4 Sport
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

I was wondering the same thing about what spilled on the seat.

Given the "SLP-Vibe" license plate, I wonder what other secrets the car has considering the sellers line, "just too much information to list in this ad."
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
rec

Post by rec »

I never noticed a stain on the back seat. After looking at the picture I went back to the car and still didn't see a stain. I took a picture with my phone and sure enough you can see a stain in the picture. At some time something was spilled on the back seat but it's not visible with the naked eye.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

SeattleJeremy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:01 am

Given the "SLP-Vibe" license plate, I wonder what other secrets the car has considering the sellers line, "just too much information to list in this ad."
it's SPL-VIBE, which I assume is special vibe, and it certainly is that

Interesting how things have changed since it was built, these days rear seat passengers would watch a movie on a phone or tablet, but who am I to say, back in the early 90's I had a full size van with a small tube tv with a built in VCR for the kids to watch on road trips
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

joatmon wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:54 pm it's SPL-VIBE, which I assume is special vibe, and it certainly is that
Oops! Thanks for pointing that out.
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT