For Sale

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
kspajor

For Sale

Post by kspajor »

I have 2 vibes that I was going to make into 1. One is my wifes car she hit a deer with, the other is the parts donor car to repair my wifes car with. Unexpectedly life has changed and my wife passed away. I would like to sell both cars together as 1 package, i have titles for both cars but they have been sitting for a couple years.
I don't know what they are really worth but I am thinking $2,500.00 might be fair for the pair total. Willing to discuss before I cut off the CATS and scrap them both.
I can't figure out how to put pics on here yet but let me know if interested and I will get you some info. Thanks!
Last edited by kspajor on Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleJeremy

Re: For Sale

Post by SeattleJeremy »

Hi kspajor,
Sorry for your loss.

Where are you located? Do either of the cars run?
Genvibe doesn't have a way to post photos, but you can post them to a photo website like https://imgur.com/ and share the link here.
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Agree. Provide years, mileage, trim, and very important .... location
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

gvsc.jpg
gvsc.jpg (60.84 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
actually, it is possible to post pictures to genvibe. The reason most folks have trouble is that genvibe has a size limit for attachments, and most digital cameras take pictures with a file size that greatly exceeds the limit,

and I agree, let folks know where the cars are
MePrimo1

Post by MePrimo1 »

Sorry about not enough info, new to this stuff.
The cars are in NW Indiana.
The car my wife was driving is a 2008 with around 100,000 miles and was running when we parked it after she hit the deer but has been sitting and has a dead battery.
The parts car is a 2006 and has a bad motor due to overheating is what I was told when we bought it.
I had a friend do a compression test when we got it and was told 3 cylinders had bad compression, so not running and has over 200,000 miles. This car has power windows and locks and is also a moon and tunes but the glass in the sunroof is broken.
I will try to log in everyday to answer any questions I can.
Thanks for your interest. I hope I can help someone out here.