FS 09 Vibe 2.4l Base_Fully Loaded + Extras

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
OCBONES

FS 09 Vibe 2.4l Base_Fully Loaded + Extras

Post by OCBONES »

Testing the waters...a lot to take in but I want to be 100% transparent and see my baby go to someone else who will love her as much as I have.

2009 Vibe 2.4l Base, 130,665mi, 5 AT w/ sport shift mode, Fog lights, 17" OEM AWD Chrome Wheels w/ All Season Radials (+/- 50% life left), Moon and Tunes Package.

Extras: Thule Areoblade roof rack, Thule pull out Ski carrier, (4)16" OEM Pontiac Rims (from a G6 but clear the calipers) w/ Bridgestone Blizzak GS80 (+/-60% life left), SUPER DOPE WEEN STICKER THAT IS HELLA INCONSPICIOUS, and whatever CD is in the slot when you hand me cash.

$7200 OBO (cash or bankers check only) Send me a message if interested and we'll take the convo to email/phone. Located in Denver, CO

Only reason I am selling is I am about to move into a condo and can only keep two vehicles and unfortunately, the 6MT Xterra is the favorite child and the boss says I have to give up one or the other. I love this vehicle and really hate to see it go, probably the most versatile vehicle I have owed. In the time I have owned it has never given me any trouble beyond the typical tire pressure light from time to time.

History: Purchased from a dealer in Pittsburgh PA in spring '17 @ 85k (IIRC I'm number 2 or 3..def not more than 3). No accidents, Clean title in hand. Moved to CO in Fall '17 where it has lived since, mostly garage kept so no hail damage. Was not hit by the Rust Belt plague prior to moving out to the mountains so the body is clean. A bit of surface rust under the plastic running boards, but I had them off last week and everything is still 100% solid. Typical stone chips in the hood from driving on I70, and a gouge in the pass door from a jagoff in the parking lot of Breckenridge this past winter but nothing some touch up paint would not fix. New breaks/rotors/pads at 95K but the rotors are slightly warped from driving to/from the mountains to ski.

Since purchase, oil has been changed with 5w-20 full synth every 3000 miles, I know its excessive but any excuse to wrench. I have not noticed any type of "Atypical" consumption for a vehicle of this age/mileage. I rarely have to top off between changes but if you were pushing 7k-10k it may require a top off in between. Just did plugs, belt inspection, MAF and TB cleaning and full interior detail/shampoo and exterior detail at 130K , also blacked out the silver manifold shield and painted the block cover lettering red, again any excuse to play in the garage!